Browsing page 10 of words meaning genitals, genitalia, privates, private parts (385 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
noun - plural
- the male genitalia.
I just got kicked in the crown jewels!
Last edited on Dec 05 2012. Submitted by Who Did Ya Think It Was from Camden Town, London Borough of Camden, London NW1, UK
on Dec 02 2012.
- derogatory term for a disliked female; "bitch".
See that girl? She's a cunt.
Get away from me, you brain-damaged cunt.
I'm not the one that had five abortions, you fucking cunt.
Citation from "Heckler / Cop Movie", Louie (TV), Season 1 Episode 6 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Niall Horan Showers Fans with the C-Word", The Hollywood Gossip, Hilton Hater, July 6 2012 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 20 2013. Submitted by Me from Alabama, USA
on Jan 26 1998.
- female genitalia.
She has a nice cunt.
Citation from "Episode 1", Misfits (TV), Season 1 Episode 1 (2009) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
She has a tight cunt.
I wanna fuck your cunt so hard!
Lick my cunt.
My dick up in your cunt.
Last edited on Apr 02 2015. Submitted by Brett from VA, USA
on Jul 17 1998.
- a male who whines excessively.
Citation from "Chapter 8", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 2 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
He's a whiny li'l cunt.
Stop whining and get to work, cunt.
Last edited on Mar 24 2014. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jan 12 2012.
- a pathetic male.
Citation from "Episode 2", Misfits (TV), Season 1 Episode 2 (2009) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Nov 19 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Nov 19 2012.
- An acronym was invented for this word, far after the word entered usage: "Cannot Understand Normal Thinking" or "Can't understand normal thinking." This is an example of a backronym.
Last edited on Apr 20 2014. Submitted by Carloz Rodriguez
on Feb 11 2009.
- This is widely considered to be one of the most offensive words in the English language. It is referred to as the 'c' word.
For a list of the most offensive slang words in English, see this site's Most Vulgar Words page.
Last edited on Oct 25 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jun 26 2009.
- annoyed, angry, upset, disappointed.
Don't get cut over what he said.
She is not cut.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by Jason W. from Melbourne, VIC, Australia
on Jul 29 1998.
- possessing well-defined muscles due to the absence of fat.
He did construction work all summer and now he's really cut.
- See more words with the same meaning: muscular.
Last edited on Feb 10 1999. Submitted by JE from St Louis, MO, USA
on Feb 10 1999.
- cut off from a friendship, group, or broken up with by a significant other. Perhaps a shortened form of "cut off."
You are so cut!
Better get a bandage 'cause ya cut.
Last edited on Mar 31 2002. Submitted by Natasha
on Mar 31 2002.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Apr 07 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 07 2009.
- one's place of residence.
Step to the cut.
Last edited on Nov 04 2002. Submitted by Joshua B. from Alameda, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2002.
- a song; "track".
Last edited on Jan 07 2015. Submitted by Terry S. from Las Vegas, NV, USA
on Jul 20 2003.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- form of address for a friend; "homie"; "dog."
I always look out for you, cutty.
Last edited on Dec 15 2012. Submitted by Evan M. from Napa, CA, USA
on Oct 21 2001.
Get your tongue away from my cutty!
Last edited on Apr 09 2013. Submitted by Jonathan N.
on May 27 2007.
- to have sex.
We've just been cuttin up all day.
Last edited on Jan 11 2004. Submitted by David R. from Navasota, TX, USA
on Jan 11 2004.
- (Southern term) to make others laugh, usually inappropriately, or at the expense of others. Like interrupting an instructor or a lecture to make everyone laugh.
Similar to banter or messing around (not sexually).
Ex: "We were just hangin out and cuttin up."
Last edited on Apr 07 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 07 2014.