|Page 1 of 1|
Browsing page 1 of words meaning identification, ID (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- identification, ID
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
Man, that was fake!
- See more words with the same meaning: bad, poor, sucks, common, generally displeasing.
Last edited on Dec 28 2001. Submitted by peter g. from Queens, New York, NY, USA on Dec 28 2001.
- fake identification.
The bouncer confiscated my fake.
- See more words with the same meaning: identification, ID.
- See more words with the same meaning: to take advantage of, cheat, trick.
Last edited on May 15 2004. Submitted by Nina R. from Shorewood, WI, USA on May 15 2004.
- a person who alters their personality to fit in with other people or groups.
She's such a fake.
- See more words with the same meaning: miscellaneous insults (list of).
- See more words with the same meaning: to pretend, feign, pose.
Last edited on Dec 21 2011. Submitted by Z B. from San Jose, CA, USA on Dec 15 2004.
noun - uncountable
- Someone who supposed to be your friend but they go and spread rumors about you.
Last edited on Nov 04 2016. Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 04 2016.
- to fail to meet someone at a designated location.
Don't fake on me.
- See more words with the same meaning: to abandon, leave a person.
Last edited on Feb 10 1998. Submitted by Sam Aguilar from San Francisco, CA, USA on Feb 10 1998.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
|Page 1 of 1|