Browsing page 8 of words meaning man, men, male (75 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- According to the episode "San Francisco: A City Shaped by Earthquakes" of the TV program Up To Speed, the origin of this term is the relationship between Alma Charlotte Corday le Normand de Bretteville (who modeled for the Dewey Monument in San Francisco) and the much older sugar magnate Adolph B. Spreckels.
This origin story is likely apocryphal and was perhaps invented for the TV program.
Last edited on Aug 17 2015. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 17 2015.
- For more information, see the following article on Wikipedia:
- Age disparity in sexual relationships
Last edited on Aug 05 2017. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 17 2015.
- a male. Origin: hip hop.
All the thoroughbreds and chicken heads will be at the party.
Last edited on Apr 16 1998. Submitted by Kaseem from Lancaster, PA, USA
on Apr 16 1998.
- a woman with a perfect physique. Usually referring to a stripper. The perfect "10". A woman whose physical features are as finely toned as a race horse.
Damn... Man, did you see the tits and ass on that chick? Man she's built like a thoroughbred!
Last edited on Nov 24 2011. Submitted by The Last Don
on Aug 31 2011.
- A Woman with great characteristics/qualities.
"My back was hurting so Lisa ran a bath and then gave me a back massage. She is a true thoroughbred."
Last edited on Dec 24 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 24 2011.
- place, usually a run-down dwelling, where drugs are sold
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Leonard R. from Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
on May 20 2004.
- housing projects where drugs are heavily known to be around and it has one entrance and it is used as the exit also.
Last edited on Apr 29 2006. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- a place where illegal drug transactions take place. Generally considered to be the ghetto or a specific place in the ghetto like a certain corner or parking lot of a store. Most often linked but not limited to the sale of crack/cocaine.
You can find me in the trap.
Last edited on Oct 19 2006. Submitted by CW from London, ON, Canada
on Oct 19 2006.
- the mouth.
They need to shut their traps!
- See more words with the same meaning: mouth.
Last edited on Oct 19 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 31 2009.
- a male that looks like a female.
Is that a girl or a trap?
It turns out the hooker I picked up was a trap.
Last edited on May 13 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 06 2013.
- friend; "ese".
A yo that's my vato right there.
Last edited on Nov 04 2011. Submitted by Mary K. from Lockport, IL, USA
on Feb 25 2003.
A yo don't play with me vato.
Citation from "Chapter 8", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 2 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Dec 15 2011. Submitted by Anonymous from VA, USA
on Aug 03 2005.