To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 437 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 12 of words meaning money (related to) (190 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- acronym for "mother-in-law".
We went to visit my MIL this weekend.
Last edited on Mar 01 2013. Submitted by Nina C. from Nashville, TN, USA
on Feb 16 2000.
- "million". Especially millions of units of some currency.
He's raking in about 3 mil USD a year.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
- See more words with the same meaning: numbers.
Last edited on Mar 01 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 01 2013.
- attractive, usually applying to a male.
That guy is mint.
Last edited on Nov 04 1997. Submitted by Anonymous
on Nov 04 1997.
- in brand-new condition, in reference to collectibles.
The 100-year old book was surprisingly mint.
Last edited on May 21 1999. Submitted by JoAnn from Denver, CO, USA
on May 21 1999.
- very good, excellent; "cool"; "awesome".
Those new shoes are mint!
Last edited on Mar 19 2011. Submitted by Lucy B.
on Jul 09 2008.