Browsing page 93 of words meaning people, friends, and family (1,169 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- unexpected and surprising.
All of the sudden this guy jumped out from behind the bushes, it was so random!
The street cleaner never comes down our street. How random.
Last edited on Sep 19 2013. Submitted by Leah A. from Ohio University, USA
on Feb 15 1999.
- unexpectedly great.
The party was totally random.
Last edited on Feb 27 2005. Submitted by Dale
on Feb 27 2005.
- any person whom the speaker doesn't know well.
I have a random for a lab assistant.
Last edited on May 06 1998. Submitted by Mountain Man from Central, AL, USA
on May 06 1998.
- a person who appears in a social context, but who no one knows. Used, for example, to refer to people that a friend has brought home from a social event, such as a party or club night.
She brought this total random back to her room last night.
Speaker: Who was that guy you were talking to at the bar?
Response: No idea. It was just some random that sat down next to me.
Last edited on Feb 15 1999. Submitted by Leah A. from Ohio University, USA
on Feb 15 1999.
- a person who attends some social activity (e.g. party) but doesn't know the people hosting the activity, and wasn't invited.
The party wasn't so bad - only a few randoms showed up.
Last edited on Jul 19 2007. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 19 2007.
- a derogatory term for females, implying promiscuity.
I had that rat.
Last edited on Nov 29 2010. Submitted by Scott McNabney from Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
on Jun 11 1997.
- someone who reports misdeeds to an authority; "narc", "snitch".
Citation from "3 Women", Life (TV, 2009), Season 2 Episode 18 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Chapter 3", The Confession (TV), Season 1 Episode 3 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Takedown", Rookie Blue (TV), Season 1 Episode 13 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 24 2011. Submitted by Paras Patel from Chicago, IL, USA
on Jan 26 1998.
- a criminal.
Get that rat!
Last edited on Feb 07 2009. Submitted by Natalie from Linden, Prince Frederick, MD 20678, USA
on Feb 07 2009.
- a bad person.
Citation from "Search Committee 1", The Office (US TV), Season 7 Episode 25 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jun 13 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- short for ratchet it also means ghetto dirty or nasty commonly used by girls when insulting another girl.
Look at her she look like a rat.
Last edited on Dec 21 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 17 2012.
- A person who informs the police authority and similar police authorities about a person doing anything against the law.
Last edited on May 19 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 19 2015.
- to do something without previous experience; to take a chance; try something despite the outcome.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by angelo
on May 24 1999.
- Sex without a condom.
Guy #1 - I Raw Dogged your mom last night! guy #2 - after I beat your ass, I will drive you to the clinic for some penicillin.
Last edited on May 03 2013. Submitted by Quincy R. from New York, NY, USA
on Jul 09 2002.
- to have sex with without a condom.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Marcelo
on Nov 22 2006.
- to have sex unprotected.
He fucked that bitch raw dog.
Last edited on Jul 28 2012. Submitted by angelo
on May 24 1999.
- to have sex without a condom.
Did you hit it rawdog?
Last edited on Jul 28 2012. Submitted by Brent C. from Ocean City, MD, USA
on Feb 09 2002.
- Having intercourse without a condom
He put it to her raw dog.
Last edited on Jul 28 2012. Submitted by Brian C. from Cortland, NY, USA
on Mar 01 2006.
- If you refer to your friend as "dog," you refer to your best friend, blood brother, he will die for you, is "raw dog."
Last edited on Jul 28 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 17 2003.
- a good friend.
Last edited on Jul 28 2012. Submitted by JuJu from Moon, Second, WV 26519, USA
on May 12 2012.