Browsing page 95 of words meaning people, friends, and family (1,206 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- the expulsion of air from a vagina. Colloquially, "a vaginal fart."
Last edited on Jan 13 1998. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 13 1998.
- a general insult.
Man, she is being such a queef today!
Last edited on Apr 14 2002. Submitted by Steve B. from EI McCulley (Ep), St Catharines, ON, Canada
on Apr 14 2002.
- to expel air from one's vagina. Typically occurs during or after sex, as the sexual act may force air into the vagina.
Last night, my girlfriend queefed when we were having sex.
When I fuck you tonight I will make you queef.
Last edited on May 02 2013. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 13 1998.
- a woman sleeping with man behind the girlfriends back.
Where's your ragamuffin, bitch?
Last edited on Mar 26 1999. Submitted by maree from IN, USA
on Mar 26 1999.
- course (in manner), rough (in speech), unsophisticated. From Jamaica.
Shaba Ranks is famous for his style of reggae called ragamuffin reggae.
Last edited on Mar 30 2013. Submitted by Nigel H. from Phoenix, AZ, USA
on Nov 12 1999.
- A disheveled or untidy person.
Last edited on Jul 26 2009. Submitted by Anonymous from Mount Vernon, OH, USA
on Jul 26 2009.
- unexpected and surprising.
All of the sudden this guy jumped out from behind the bushes, it was so random!
The street cleaner never comes down our street. How random.
Last edited on Sep 19 2013. Submitted by Leah A. from Ohio University, USA
on Feb 15 1999.
- unexpectedly great.
The party was totally random.
Last edited on Feb 27 2005. Submitted by Dale
on Feb 27 2005.
- any person whom the speaker doesn't know well.
I have a random for a lab assistant.
Last edited on May 06 1998. Submitted by Mountain Man from Central, AL, USA
on May 06 1998.
- a person who appears in a social context, but who no one knows. Used, for example, to refer to people that a friend has brought home from a social event, such as a party or club night.
She brought this total random back to her room last night.
Speaker: Who was that guy you were talking to at the bar?
Response: No idea. It was just some random that sat down next to me.
Last edited on Feb 15 1999. Submitted by Leah A. from Ohio University, USA
on Feb 15 1999.
- a person who attends some social activity (e.g. party) but doesn't know the people hosting the activity, and wasn't invited.
The party wasn't so bad - only a few randoms showed up.
Last edited on Jul 19 2007. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 19 2007.
- a derogatory term for females, implying promiscuity.
I had that rat.
Last edited on Nov 29 2010. Submitted by Scott McNabney from Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
on Jun 11 1997.
- someone who reports misdeeds to an authority; "narc", "snitch".
Citation from "3 Women", Life (TV, 2009), Season 2 Episode 18 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Chapter 3", The Confession (TV), Season 1 Episode 3 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Takedown", Rookie Blue (TV), Season 1 Episode 13 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 24 2011. Submitted by Paras Patel from Chicago, IL, USA
on Jan 26 1998.
- a criminal.
Get that rat!
Last edited on Feb 07 2009. Submitted by Natalie from Linden, Prince Frederick, MD 20678, USA
on Feb 07 2009.
- a bad person.
Citation from "Search Committee 1", The Office (US TV), Season 7 Episode 25 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jun 13 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- short for ratchet it also means ghetto dirty or nasty commonly used by girls when insulting another girl.
Look at her she look like a rat.
Last edited on Dec 21 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 17 2012.
- A person who informs the police authority and similar police authorities about a person doing anything against the law.
Last edited on May 19 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 19 2015.