Browsing page 14 of words meaning person, dude, man, men, male, woman, women, female (307 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a woman who is dating a wealthy man only for his money.
Man, you need to break up with her. She's a gold digger.
Last edited on Mar 25 2011. Submitted by Juliana M.
on May 30 2003.
- a person, usually a woman, who marries for money.
Hugh Hephner's girlfriends are gold-diggers.
Last edited on Jan 12 2005. Submitted by Elizabeth W. from Birmingham, AL, USA
on Jan 12 2005.
- Usually a female dating a male only for his money or, at least taking advantage of him and guilts the male into giving her money.
Last edited on Dec 07 2005. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 07 2005.
- a female who dates a guy because he is rich
She is a gold digger.
Last edited on Mar 15 2006. Submitted by Peter D. from Warsaw, Poland
on Mar 15 2006.
- to date a person for the money or the goods and services they provide
Last edited on Mar 26 2006. Submitted by gk from Louisiana, USA
on Mar 26 2006.
- A woman who seeks money and expensive gifts from men.
Damn your girl is a serious gold digger.
Last edited on Aug 08 2006. Submitted by Phil L.
on Aug 08 2006.
- a woman who habitually dates wealthy men.
Last edited on Mar 25 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 25 2011.
- a man that is dressed well, attractive and well off. From the magazine GQ, originally called Gentlemen's Quarterly.
Man that guy was GQ.
Last edited on May 10 1999. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 10 1999.
- term used to describe a good style or nice clothes. from the name of the magazine Gentlemen's Quarterly.
Last edited on May 14 2011. Submitted by Philip W. from Lincoln, NE, USA
on Apr 06 2000.
- an imaginary animal that is ugly, skinny, and female. Used only to say that someone looks like one.
She's such a grizzly chicken.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by G. Tenney from Suny Agric Col, Canton, NY 13617, USA
on Nov 13 1997.
- an expert or person one goes to for advice or a paid specialist in a given field.
Whenever I need advice about the yard, I always call Jim. He's my gardening guy.
Last edited on May 20 2011. Submitted by Michael C. from Old Bridge Township, USA
on Feb 02 1999.
- a male. When used to refer to two or more people, the gender restriction is lifted such that one or more of those people may be female.
Look, it's Topher and Allison. What's up, guys?
Citation from "Party Down Company Picnic", Party Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 7 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "The sad, painful truth about the Vancouver rioters' true identities", The Globe and Mail, Gary Mason, June 17, 2011 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Jeu Monegasque", Archer (TV), Season 2 Episode 11 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "You've Got Male", Happy Endings (TV), Season 1 Episode 9 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 28 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Dec 31 2010.
- a lessened version of the "expert" meaning. In this case, a person who is a fan of something, who enjoys participating in something or doing something, etc.
I'm not really a sports guy.
Citation from "Don't Vote for this Episode", Raising Hope (TV), Season 1 Episode 22 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on May 20 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on May 20 2011.
noun - uncountable