To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 441 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 28 of words meaning recreation, fun, and humor (312 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a biscuit.
- See more words with the same meaning: food.
Last edited on Apr 26 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Apr 26 2010.
- a pitch that drops as the opponent swings
Last edited on Jul 07 2012. Submitted by mister Hoang from Scarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada
on Jul 07 2012.
- to perform a particular style of dance to ska music.
Look at that guy skank!
- See more words with the same meaning: to dance.
Last edited on Sep 23 1997. Submitted by David LaBrie from VA, USA
on Sep 23 1997.
- to steal.
He skanked my pencil.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
Last edited on May 10 1998. Submitted by Jon S. from Niskayuna, NY, USA
on May 10 1998.
- to defraud; cheat; "con".
This isn't a real Gucci. That guy skanked me!
Last edited on Mar 15 2011. Submitted by Rob D. from Cambridge University, Granta Pl, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1, UK
on Jun 28 1999.
noun - uncountable
- talents, usually with the opposite sex or in business (e.g. drug dealing.)
He's got mad skills.
Last edited on Jul 25 2010. Submitted by Jordan from IA, USA
on Apr 08 1998.
- skill in a particular area, despite the term being plural.
Last edited on Jul 25 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 02 2009.
- a girl with no class, style or dignity. A variation on "slut". Also "dapper slapper", a slapper who tries to appear as stylish, but underneath is ultimately still a slapper.
Those girls are all slappers.
Did you see her? What a slapper.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by method m. from Staten, WV, USA
on Jun 06 2002.
- loose woman.
Citation from (The Daily Mail (London)) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by David C.
on Sep 19 2004.
- Irish term for girl of low morals
She's a real slapper.
Last edited on Oct 05 2006. Submitted by Brian B. from Ireland
on Oct 05 2006.
- a good song. Usually a good rap song that has a lot of bass. San Francisco Bay Area slang.
Also: slap - verb - to be a "slapper" in the sense just described.
That song slaps so hard it woke the town up.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 14 2013.
- to fraternize with the enemy. Often involves "kissing up."
They're off smacking with student government.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Jul 29 2012. Submitted by SB from Pittsburgh, PA, USA
on Sep 13 1997.
- to have sexual intercourse.
We smack every now and then.
Last edited on Nov 14 1997. Submitted by D L. from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Nov 14 1997.
- to slap.
He got smacked right in the jaw.
Last edited on Jul 29 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
verb - transitive
- to say. Has somewhat of a negative context, so one usually uses this term to refer to people saying things one doesn't agree with.
He was spittin' all kinds of crap.
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by John O'Connell from St Paul, MN, USA
on Dec 10 2001.
- to rhyme or rap.
Spit something for us.
That kid knows how to spit!
Last edited on Sep 05 2003. Submitted by Jessica from Chicago, IL, USA
on Sep 05 2003.