Browsing page 28 of words meaning recreation, fun, and humor (318 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a biscuit.
- See more words with the same meaning: food.
Last edited on Apr 26 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Apr 26 2010.
- a pitch that drops as the opponent swings
Last edited on Jul 07 2012. Submitted by mister Hoang from Scarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada
on Jul 07 2012.
- to perform a particular style of dance to ska music.
Look at that guy skank!
- See more words with the same meaning: to dance.
Last edited on Sep 23 1997. Submitted by David LaBrie from VA, USA
on Sep 23 1997.
- to steal.
He skanked my pencil.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
Last edited on May 10 1998. Submitted by Jon S. from Niskayuna, NY, USA
on May 10 1998.
- to defraud; cheat; "con".
This isn't a real Gucci. That guy skanked me!
Last edited on Mar 15 2011. Submitted by Rob D. from Cambridge University, Granta Pl, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1, UK
on Jun 28 1999.
noun - uncountable
- talents, usually with the opposite sex or in business (e.g. drug dealing.)
He's got mad skills.
Last edited on Jul 25 2010. Submitted by Jordan from IA, USA
on Apr 08 1998.
- skill in a particular area, despite the term being plural.
Last edited on Jul 25 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 02 2009.
- a girl with no class, style or dignity. A variation on "slut". Also "dapper slapper", a slapper who tries to appear as stylish, but underneath is ultimately still a slapper.
Those girls are all slappers.
Did you see her? What a slapper.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by method m. from Staten, WV, USA
on Jun 06 2002.
- loose woman.
Citation from (The Daily Mail (London)) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by David C.
on Sep 19 2004.
- Irish term for girl of low morals
She's a real slapper.
Last edited on Oct 05 2006. Submitted by Brian B. from Ireland
on Oct 05 2006.
- a good song. Usually a good rap song that has a lot of bass. San Francisco Bay Area slang.
Also: slap - verb - to be a "slapper" in the sense just described.
That song slaps so hard it woke the town up.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 14 2013.