Browsing page 1 of words meaning tattoos (related to) (5 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- tattoos (related to)
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
noun - uncountable
verb - transitive
Citation from "Meet Juan Doe", Raines (TV, 2007), Season 1 Episode 2 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Dec 15 2012. Submitted by Leslie from WA, USA
on Jun 10 1998.
- breast. Variant of "tit".
Look at the tats on her!
Last edited on Nov 20 2010. Submitted by Fred B. from Ann Arbor, MI, USA
on Feb 05 2003.
- potentially useful items others might consider worthless.
Look at all that tat.
Last edited on Feb 19 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 19 2010.
Have you got all your tat with you?
Last edited on Feb 19 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Feb 19 2011.
- The tattoo a woman has inked at the small of her back just above the tailbone. Usually visible when wearing belly shirts.
Last edited on Aug 01 2005. Submitted by William K. from Houston, TX, USA
on Aug 01 2005.
- Tattoo on a woman's lower back at the belt line.
She got a tram stamp? That's all you need to know!
Last edited on Jan 10 2009. Submitted by Andrew L. from N Chicago St, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
on Jan 10 2009.
- A tattoo on the lower back.
My girlfriend wants to get a tramp stamp.
Last edited on Jan 23 2009. Submitted by Amy B. from Ontario, Canada
on Jan 23 2009.