To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 437 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for February 5, 2003
- the anus; "butt hole". Popularized by Beavis, of the animated series Beavis and Butthead.
I need TP for my bunghole.
- See more words with the same meaning: anus.
Last edited on Jun 30 2010. Submitted by Fred B. from Ann Arbor, MI, USA
on Feb 05 2003.
- used as an insult, but with the same meaning as above.
Last edited on Jun 30 2010. Submitted by Jon B. from Bluefield, WV, USA
on Feb 16 2003.
- Older British slang for mouth. After a big meal an old relative of mine would say that she was "Full up to bung 'ole".
The term is from the hole in a wooden barrel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunghole
Last edited on Dec 21 2010. Submitted by Lord Pleco from Canberra ACT, Australia
on Dec 21 2010.
- to be extremely excited about something.
I'm so geeked that we got front row tickets!
Last edited on Apr 24 1999. Submitted by Kim D from MI, USA
on Apr 24 1999.
- High, under the influence of drugs, and most often to an extreme degree; as in really high as opposed to high (most often cocaine, and sometimes methamphetamine).
Man, she was so geeked!
Last edited on Feb 07 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 24 2001.
- stoned, high.
I was geeked.
We sat around and got geeked.
I had a party and everyone got geeked.
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by M. Bonomo from Zelienople, PA, USA
on Jan 08 2002.
- under the influence of marijuana.
Let's all go get geeked.
Last edited on May 14 2011. Submitted by Emmet Light from Milwaukee, WI, USA
on Nov 29 2002.
- to be under the influence of cocaine.
I am really geeked.
Last edited on Feb 05 2003. Submitted by Tony C. from Blue Island, IL, USA
on Feb 05 2003.
- hyped up
Last edited on May 07 2004. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 07 2004.
- high on cocaine, not weed.
Last edited on Aug 01 2005. Submitted by Tinian from Amherst, MA, USA
on Aug 01 2005.
- high on cocaine.
She is so geeked, look at her eyes.
Last edited on Jan 04 2006. Submitted by e t. from Pensacola, FL, USA
on Jan 04 2006.
- To procrastinate over a task or to completely forget it.
Oh I'll just jib that.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Julez from Wirral, Merseyside, UK
on Nov 06 2001.
I talked to Ted last night, and he is coming over with a HUGE sack of jib tonight!
- See more words with the same meaning: marijuana.
Last edited on Feb 05 2003. Submitted by Fred B. from Ann Arbor, MI, USA
on Feb 05 2003.
- the faces pulled whilst on drugs. From the slang term "jib" meaning the drug crystal methamphetamine (aka crystal meth.)
Look at him jibbin.
You were jibbin your face off last night.
Last edited on Dec 22 2010. Submitted by Anonymous from UK
on Aug 27 2002.
- (v) to "goof around" doing tricks and stunts; could be mountain/trails/BMX biking, skating, skateboarding, snowboarding, whatever...
Let's go jibbing on our bikes out in the skate-park.
Last edited on Dec 22 2010. Submitted by MLD from Arlington, MA, USA
on Mar 08 2003.
- Skiing or snowboarding in a terrain park or in the backcountry, especially performing jumps and tricks.
Last edited on Dec 22 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 24 2009.