Browsing page 1 of words meaning to sell (7 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
This category is also filed under:
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- Someone that steals, almost professionally. Usually clothes.
I know this booster, she can get you clothes for cheap.
Last edited on Sep 06 2010. Submitted by Tiffany W. from Hartford, CT, USA
on Mar 26 2002.
- Verb (Boosting)-Stealing
My cousin goes to the mall and boosts outfits.
Last edited on Mar 26 2002. Submitted by Tiffany W. from Hartford, CT, USA
on Mar 26 2002.
- a person who goes to different stores, steals a variety of items (but typically it is clothes, purses, etc.) then proceeds to sell the items at extremely low cost out of their car or their house.
Last edited on Sep 06 2010. Submitted by Pat R.
on Aug 19 2005.
- From the word hussler. It's used to describe someone who thinks they're cool, but they're really not.
Hey baby you're a hussla'.
Last edited on Nov 16 1999. Submitted by Lacey M. from Fort Collins, CO, USA
on Nov 16 1999.
- A person who is always working; usually illegally.
That guy is a hustler, he always balling.
Last edited on Jan 04 2003. Submitted by Jarvis M. from Eudora, AR, USA
on Jan 04 2003.
- a thug. A person who roams the streets stealing, looking for sex and drugs, etc.
I'm a hussla.
Last edited on Apr 06 2013. Submitted by QT h. from Canada
on Jan 25 2003.
- someone able to "aquire" things of value (usually by stealing them).
John is a hustler give him a bag of marijuana and he will give you a blowjob and swallow your cum.
Last edited on Sep 02 2021. Submitted by Michael A. from Morrill, Maine, USA
on Sep 03 2003.
- a person who does whatever he must to make some money.
Last edited on Oct 01 2005. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2005.
- a person who hustles
Her boyfriend is a hustler.
Last edited on Jun 19 2017. Submitted by Arri S. from Flint, MI, USA
on Mar 16 2006.
- a person who sells illegal thing. For example: bootlegs, drugs, stolen merchandise or anything someone would be interested in buying.
Ya boy is a hustler.
Last edited on Apr 06 2013. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- a person who pretends to be inexperienced at gambling or online games in order to gain unfair advantages.
You hustler! You told me you never played in your life!
Last edited on Apr 06 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 11 2010.