Browsing page 3 of words meaning unintelligent, dumb (28 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to be mentally or physically challenged. Often, public schools make two bus runs - the "short bus" for "challenged" students and the "regular bus" for all others.
The guy rides the short bus.
Last edited on Aug 21 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 09 1999.
- In a lot of towns, the special-ed kids would ride a half-sized bus to school, field trips, etc. If you ask someone if they rode the short bus, you're comparing their intelligence to the mentally challenged.
You don't know who Macbeth is? Did you ride the short bus to school?
Last edited on Mar 01 2013. Submitted by Scott S. from Pickerington, OH, USA
on Feb 11 2002.
- Someone mentally retarded, or slow on the uptake. Origin: The buses used by public school systems to transport mentally disabled children are generally half the size (or smaller) of the regular buses, thus the "Long Bus" for regular kids and the "Short Bus" for the special-ed kids.
Dewey kind of rides the Short Bus if you know what I mean.
Last edited on Jul 25 2010. Submitted by Justin S. from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Dec 10 2004.
My friend here is a little slow.
Citation from "I Am the Walrus", American Dad! (TV), Season 6 Episode 13 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Nov 20 2011. Submitted by Dane H. from Fairfax, VA, USA
on Jan 14 2006.
- not busy.
The store is pretty slow today. I'll probably be able to leave early.
Last edited on Dec 28 2018. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Dec 28 2018.
- having a nice body. Usually used towards females.
That girl is thick!
u r thick and have a nice ass.
Damn girl, you thick as hell!
Last edited on May 13 2013. Submitted by Natalie from Georgia, USA
on May 31 1999.
- to have a close relationship with someone. Possibly a shortening of "thick as thieves."
I've known Dave since third grade, we're thick.
Last edited on Nov 04 2018. Submitted by Ryan N. from Houston, TX, USA
on Jan 09 2003.
- euphemism for "overweight."
Yeah, he's got a nice face, but he's kind of thick.
Citation from "Jeu Monegasque", Archer (TV), Season 2 Episode 11 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 08 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 09 2003.
He couldn't add up one and one, he's so thick.
Are you thick or something?
Last edited on May 31 2004. Submitted by Matthew R. from Blackpool, United Kingdom
on May 31 2004.
- having large buttocks.
Damn she is thick.
Last edited on Feb 21 2006. Submitted by AunJanette
on Feb 21 2006.
- full of people.
Citation from Scary Movie 3 (2003 film) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Nov 04 2018. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2018.