Browsing page 10 of words meaning woman, women, female (206 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- an imaginary animal that is ugly, skinny, and female. Used only to say that someone looks like one.
She's such a grizzly chicken.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by G. Tenney from Suny Agric Col, Canton, NY 13617, USA
on Nov 13 1997.
What up, gurl?
Gurl, your transition is coming along beautifully!
Last edited on Apr 20 2015. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on May 17 2011.
- In the LGBTQIA world the term gurl refers to a transgender person. Either a crossdresser, female impersonator or a MtF person in any stage of transition.
Last edited on Apr 20 2015. Submitted by Prudi Eastman
on Apr 20 2015.
- an attractive woman.
Last edited on Sep 11 2013. Submitted by Ramos from Leiden (Zuid-Holland), Netherlands
on Feb 10 2002.
Last edited on Sep 11 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 10 2013.
- a general insult, usually applied to females.
She is such a hoe.
Shut up, hoe!
I hit that hoe already.
You dah hoe!
Bitch, you a hoe.
Your daddy is a hoe.
Last edited on May 11 2013. Submitted by Ben Ostrander
on Jun 04 1997.
- a promiscuous female. Diminutive form of "whore." Also ho, hoebag, hoecake.
I love sex and I'm a nympho. So of course I'm a hoe.
Last edited on Apr 15 2013. Submitted by phoebe p.
on Apr 01 1998.
- a prostitute. Diminutive form of "whore." Also spelled ho.
Citation from "Pimp Daddy", Terriers (TV, 2010), Season 1 Episode 9 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Chapter 8", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 2 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from AP article blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Mar 11 2013. Submitted by hahaha from Poopoo Pl, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
on Nov 10 1999.
- an affectionate term for a friend. Used in greeting, typically between males.
What's up, hoe?
Last edited on Oct 01 2001. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 01 2001.
- a low-class female.
Guys, stop askin' about faithful girls when you're to busy chasing hoes.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by The Last Don
on Aug 30 2011.
- a promiscuous person of either gender.
Last edited on Jul 03 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 03 2012.