To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 438 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for June 5, 2002
- a disappointing event. Can be used in condolences.
That was a bad beat.
Last edited on Jun 05 2002. Submitted by t8kthdog from USA
on Jun 05 2002.
- in poker, the loss of a good hand to a lucky hand.
I had three of kind, but took a bad beat when the last card came and he made his inside straight.
Last edited on May 01 2004. Submitted by Robert B. from St Louis, MO, USA
on May 01 2004.
- short for "gangster" or "gangsta." Used in greeting to a friend or associate. See also the slang word "b".
What's up, g?
Citation from "Let's Go to the Hop", Family Guy (TV), Season 2 Episode 14 (2000) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
What up my nigga how you doin g.
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Chad B. from Seattle, WA, USA
on May 03 1999.
- a gram of illegal drugs.
Let me get a g.
- See more words with the same meaning: a gram.
- See more words with the same meaning: drugs.
Last edited on Feb 22 2011. Submitted by terry c. from Ottawa, ON, Canada
on Jun 05 2002.
- short for "grand," meaning $1,000.
He owes me five Gs.
Citation from "Dungeons and Wagons", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 5 (2006) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Mar 02 2013. Submitted by Jean M.
on Sep 24 2007.
- "grin". Used mainly in computer-based conversation (instant messaging, email, text messaging, etc.)
Last edited on Feb 22 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.