To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 437 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for May 3, 1999
- lacking excitement or people; "boring".
When we got to that party it was beat.
- See more words with the same meaning: boring.
Last edited on Nov 25 2011. Submitted by Matt from VA, USA
on Feb 23 1998.
She's cute but her friend is beat.
She seemed decent when I was drunk but when I looked at her sober, she was so beat.
Last edited on Jan 16 2002. Submitted by Becky from Huntington Beach, CA, USA
on Jan 16 2002.
- corny; lame; uncool.
Last edited on Dec 18 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 03 2004.
After running a few miles, I was beat.
- See more words with the same meaning: tired.
Last edited on Jul 30 2007. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 30 2007.
- to not know.
Well, I'm beat.
- See more words with the same meaning: to forget.
Last edited on Sep 02 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 02 2009.
verb - ambitransitive
verb - transitive
- hemp, marijuana. Also cheeba. Term is used when anonymity of subject is desired.
Man let's smoke some chiba.
Last edited on Mar 25 2013. Submitted by jed s. from Houston, TX, USA
on May 03 1999.
Man, he smokes a lot of chunky chibas.
- See more words with the same meaning: marijuana.
Last edited on Dec 14 1999. Submitted by Matt S. from Roanoke, VA, USA
on Dec 14 1999.
- short for "gangster" or "gangsta." Used in greeting to a friend or associate. See also the slang word "b".
What's up, g?
Citation from "Let's Go to the Hop", Family Guy (TV), Season 2 Episode 14 (2000) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
What up my nigga how you doin g.
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Chad B. from Seattle, WA, USA
on May 03 1999.
- a gram of illegal drugs.
Let me get a g.
- See more words with the same meaning: a gram.
- See more words with the same meaning: drugs.
Last edited on Feb 22 2011. Submitted by terry c. from Ottawa, ON, Canada
on Jun 05 2002.
- short for "grand," meaning $1,000.
He owes me five Gs.
Citation from "Dungeons and Wagons", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 5 (2006) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Mar 02 2013. Submitted by Jean M.
on Sep 24 2007.
- "grin". Used mainly in computer-based conversation (instant messaging, email, text messaging, etc.)
Last edited on Feb 22 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- An extremely large amount. Abbreviation for "shit-load."
I've got a schload of work to do.
Last edited on May 03 1999. Submitted by Sandra M. from Springfield, OH, USA
on May 03 1999.
- a shit load; a whole lot. Also spelled schload.
We got a schload of it.
Last edited on Dec 05 1999. Submitted by Rob from Richmond, VA, USA
on Dec 05 1999.
- a lot; probably more accurately spelled sh'load, this is a 'polite' abbreviation for "shitload" which can be used in mixed company (as long as no one asks for the definition...)
I've got a shload of work to do.
Last edited on Aug 16 2002. Submitted by Forrest from Charlottesville, VA, USA
on Aug 16 2002.