Browsing page 1 of words meaning a gram (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- short for "gangster" or "gangsta." Used in greeting to a friend or associate. See also the slang word "b".
What's up, g?
Citation from "Let's Go to the Hop", Family Guy (TV), Season 2 Episode 14 (2000) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
What up my nigga how you doin g.
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Chad B. from Seattle, WA, USA
on May 03 1999.
- a gram of illegal drugs.
Let me get a g.
- See more words with the same meaning: a gram.
- See more words with the same meaning: drugs.
Last edited on Feb 22 2011. Submitted by terry c. from Ottawa, ON, Canada
on Jun 05 2002.
- short for "grand," meaning $1,000.
He owes me five Gs.
Citation from "Dungeons and Wagons", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 5 (2006) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Mar 02 2013. Submitted by Jean M.
on Sep 24 2007.
- "grin". Used mainly in computer-based conversation (instant messaging, email, text messaging, etc.)
Last edited on Feb 22 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- When millionaires or high powered Individuals call each other "G" they are referring to each other as fellow Masons. (See definition for Mason.) The letter "G" Is the 7th letter of the alphbet which means perfection or "God-like". The letter "G" along with a protractor can be seen as the logo for The Masons. Numerology and Symbolism are pertinent systems used in their beliefs.
Last edited on Jul 26 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 26 2015.