To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 440 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for November 4, 2002
- annoyed, angry, upset, disappointed.
Don't get cut over what he said.
She is not cut.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by Jason W. from Melbourne, VIC, Australia
on Jul 29 1998.
- possessing well-defined muscles due to the absence of fat.
He did construction work all summer and now he's really cut.
- See more words with the same meaning: muscular.
Last edited on Feb 10 1999. Submitted by JE from St Louis, MO, USA
on Feb 10 1999.
- cut off from a friendship, group, or broken up with by a significant other. Perhaps a shortened form of "cut off."
You are so cut!
Better get a bandage 'cause ya cut.
Last edited on Mar 31 2002. Submitted by Natasha
on Mar 31 2002.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Apr 07 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 07 2009.
- one's place of residence.
Step to the cut.
Last edited on Nov 04 2002. Submitted by Joshua B. from Alameda, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2002.
- a song; TRACK.
Last edited on Jul 20 2003. Submitted by Terry S. from Las Vegas, NV, USA
on Jul 20 2003.
verb - transitive