Browsing page 1 of words meaning to break up with (3 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- annoyed, angry, upset, disappointed.
Don't get cut over what he said.
She is not cut.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by Jason W. from Melbourne, VIC, Australia
on Jul 29 1998.
- possessing well-defined muscles due to the absence of fat.
He did construction work all summer and now he's really cut.
- See more words with the same meaning: muscular.
Last edited on Feb 10 1999. Submitted by JE from St Louis, MO, USA
on Feb 10 1999.
- cut off from a friendship, group, or broken up with by a significant other. Perhaps a shortened form of "cut off."
You are so cut!
Better get a bandage 'cause ya cut.
Last edited on Mar 31 2002. Submitted by Natasha
on Mar 31 2002.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Apr 07 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 07 2009.
- one's place of residence.
Step to the cut.
Last edited on Nov 04 2002. Submitted by Joshua B. from Alameda, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2002.
- a song; TRACK.
Last edited on Jul 20 2003. Submitted by Terry S. from Las Vegas, NV, USA
on Jul 20 2003.
verb - transitive
- an unappealing location due to dirtiness or dilapidation.
Man, your house is a dump.
Last edited on Jun 13 2004. Submitted by Robert H. from Kingston, PA, USA
on Jun 13 2004.
Citation from "School Lies", American Dad (TV), Season 6 Episode 14 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 26 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jul 26 2011.
- any place a person doesn't want to be.
Citation from "The Unusual Suspects", Alphas (TV), Season 1 Episode 10 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Feb 22 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Feb 22 2013.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive