To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 437 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for May 21, 2004
- Gapped or messed up teeth.
That girl has summer teeth, some are over there some are over here.
Last edited on Aug 03 1998. Submitted by Eric from Boston, MA, USA
on Aug 03 1998.
- An ugly mouth. Summer Teeth - Some are west, some are east, some are forward, some are backward.
She had a great body but she had summer teeth.
Last edited on Apr 11 2002. Submitted by Summer T. from New York, NY, USA
on Apr 11 2002.
- A term used to describe someone who is missing more than a few teeth.
Did you see that girl? She's got summer teeth, summer there, summer not...
Last edited on Nov 03 2003. Submitted by John ".
on Nov 03 2003.
- bad teeth. Teeth with large gaps or very crooked. "Some are (SUMMER) here and some are (SUMMER) there!
Last edited on May 21 2004. Submitted by Xtraphine B. from Norfolk, VA, USA
on May 21 2004.
- An unpleasant smile. "She was hot until she smiled and had Summer Teeth. Summer yellow, summer missing..."
Last edited on Nov 01 2005. Submitted by Rylar from Santa Barbara, CA, USA
on Nov 01 2005.
- a high-pressure visitor who brings intense urban attitudes and behaviors to their weekend getaway
Last edited on May 21 2004. Submitted by Miles J. from Bridgehampton, New York, USA
on May 21 2004.
- a person in the military reserves.
Last edited on Aug 11 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- a person who engages in some activity only on the weekend.
Last edited on Sep 28 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 28 2009.