Definition of summer teeth
- gapped or messed up teeth.
That girl has summer teeth - some are over there some are over here.
- An ugly mouth. Summer Teeth - Some are west, some are east, some are forward, some are backward.
She had a great body but she had summer teeth.
- A term used to describe someone who is missing more than a few teeth.
Did you see that girl? She's got summer teeth, summer there, summer not...
- bad teeth. Teeth with large gaps or very crooked. "Some are (SUMMER) here and some are (SUMMER) there!
- An unpleasant smile. "She was hot until she smiled and had Summer Teeth. Summer yellow, summer missing..."
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'summer':
|Definitions include: something popular but lacking in substance.|
|Definitions include: acronym for "have a great summer".|
Other terms relating to 'teeth':
|Definitions include: narrowly.|
|Definitions include: used to denounce someone who has overly small and or crooked teeth. origin: Kentucky.|
|Definitions include: acronym for "kiss my teeth".|
|Definitions include: to tell a big lie.|
|Definitions include: no problem/burden|
|Definitions include: to smile.|
|Definitions include: a soft, sticky, mat-like film attached to the surface of teeth causing the sensation of having spun yarn in one's mouth.|
|I use it||(8)|
|No longer use it||(0)|
|Heard it but never used it||(0)|
|Have never heard it||(19)|
Average of 9 votes: 19% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
<a href="http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/summer-teeth">summer teeth</a>
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
[http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/summer-teeth summer teeth]
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.