- to pretend to be someone else.
Man, quit fronting!
Don't front with me.
Last edited on May 05 2013. Submitted by Tim Rice
on Sep 22 1997.
- to confront, try to start a fight. Also front with.
He fronted this dude at the party.
Are you fronting with me?
Last edited on Dec 12 1999. Submitted by DeJuan from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Dec 12 1999.
- to lie.
Man: Yo, let me get your phone number.
Woman: I don't got a phone.
Man: Come on, don't front.
- See more words with the same meaning: to lie.
Last edited on Mar 16 2002. Submitted by Ernesto F. from Central Falls, RI, USA
on Mar 16 2002.
- to be the leader of a musical group - usually the lead singer.
Last edited on Feb 17 2003. Submitted by David
on Feb 17 2003.
- to give someone something of value, expecting that they will compensate you later, as they can't right now.
I'll front you the money if you'll buy me those tickets.
Could you front me the drugs and I'll pay you back later?
Last edited on Jun 06 2007. Submitted by Chris Durkin from Duluth, MN, USA
on Jun 06 2007.