To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 437 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for July 16, 2007
- a cover-up, disguise, deception.
The car is only a front on how much money he really has.
They use the toy-store as a front for their drug operation.
Last edited on Jul 16 2007. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 16 2007.
- tooth jewelry; GRILL.
Where did you get those new gold fronts?
Last edited on Oct 12 2007. Submitted by Datkidfrank from Boston, MA, USA
on Oct 12 2007.
- to pretend to be someone else.
Man, quit fronting!
Don't front with me.
Last edited on May 05 2013. Submitted by Tim Rice
on Sep 22 1997.
- to confront, try to start a fight. Also front with.
He fronted this dude at the party.
Are you fronting with me?
Last edited on Dec 12 1999. Submitted by DeJuan from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Dec 12 1999.
- to lie.
Man: Yo, let me get your phone number.
Woman: I don't got a phone.
Man: Come on, don't front.
- See more words with the same meaning: to lie.
Last edited on Mar 16 2002. Submitted by Ernesto F. from Central Falls, RI, USA
on Mar 16 2002.
- to be the leader of a musical group - usually the lead singer.
Last edited on Feb 17 2003. Submitted by David
on Feb 17 2003.
- to give someone something of value, expecting that they will compensate you later, as they can't right now.
I'll front you the money if you'll buy me those tickets.
Could you front me the drugs and I'll pay you back later?
Last edited on Jun 06 2007. Submitted by Chris Durkin from Duluth, MN, USA
on Jun 06 2007.
- a stupid person; "moron"; "idiot".
He's a gimp.
Last edited on May 09 2013. Submitted by Blaze from Helena, MT, USA
on Apr 24 1998.
- a person whose general manner likens them to one with a limp, injury, or handicap.
Last edited on May 30 1998. Submitted by Sarah M. from Mt. Pleasant, OH, USA
on May 30 1998.
- servant; "bitch".
He's my gimp.
Last edited on May 09 2013. Submitted by Kenton H. from Gaithersburg, MD, USA
on Jan 01 2000.
- a person with a limp, injury, or handicap that impairs their ability to walk fluidly.
Last edited on Jan 17 2000. Submitted by Jordan N.
on Jan 17 2000.
- a limp.
You're walking with quite a gimp.
That's quite a gimp you've got there.
- See more words with the same meaning: an injury.
Last edited on Apr 12 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 16 2007.
verb - intransitive