- an unintelligent person; "moron". Dates to the mid-1950s. The Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang suggests it may be from a reduplication of the first syllable in "moron" or it may be from the dialectical Italian "mammoccio" meaning stupid rascal. Recently used as the name of a character in the film Get Shorty.
What a momo!
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Mark L. from Newburyport, MA, USA
on Nov 07 1999.
- N. Used to refer to a police officer working at a mall. Any kind of rent-a-cop.
The mo-mo almost got us.
Last edited on Nov 27 2001. Submitted by chris k. from Moon Twp, PA, USA
on Nov 27 2001.
- "momo" is also a nickname.
Last edited on Jul 22 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 16 2012.
- 1. The word Momo refers to motivation which is the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way
2. The general desire or willingness of someone to do something.
This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Oct 06 2012. Submitted by BlesiQa from Border Posts - Beit Bridge, South Africa
on Oct 01 2012.