You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 1 of new words for October 1, 2012
- an unintelligent person; "moron". Dates to the mid-1950s. The Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang suggests it may be from a reduplication of the first syllable in "moron" or it may be from the dialectical Italian "mammoccio" meaning stupid rascal. Recently used as the name of a character in the film Get Shorty.
What a momo!
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Mark L. from Newburyport, MA, USA
on Nov 07 1999.
- N. Used to refer to a police officer working at a mall. Any kind of rent-a-cop.
The mo-mo almost got us.
Last edited on Nov 27 2001. Submitted by chris k. from Moon Twp, PA, USA
on Nov 27 2001.
- "momo" is also a nickname.
Last edited on Jul 22 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 16 2012.
- 1. The word Momo refers to motivation which is the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way
2. The general desire or willingness of someone to do something.
This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Oct 06 2012. Submitted by BlesiQa from Border Posts - Beit Bridge, South Africa
on Oct 01 2012.
- A ninny is a dump person or someone who acts as if they are lost and has no clue as to what is going on!
Stop Acting like a ninny.
Last edited on Jul 01 2002. Submitted by Tamia from LaGrange St, New Bern, NC 28560, USA
on Jul 01 2002.
- a person is silly, or simple minded. In conversation Monica might say a silly remark, then Bill might reply, "Monica you are so ninny."
Monica is such a ninny littlle girl.
Last edited on Jan 14 2003. Submitted by Shawon T. from Killeen, TX, USA
on Jan 14 2003.
- A young child who is (perhaps)uneducated, stupid, reticent, shy,useless, worthless, quiet, unpossing. See "pick-a-ninny", the nickname for a small black child. Choose (pick)a small, shy child:(ninny).
Last edited on Oct 01 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2012.
- Pacifier for a baby. Nin nin, pacifier, binki, nookie (United States) Dummy, comforter (Great Britain, New Zealand, Australia) Soother (Canada, Ireland)
Give the baby her ninny.
The baby dropped her ninny.
Last edited on Jul 31 2015. Submitted by Terri H. from Williamsburg, VA, USA
on Jul 30 2015.