To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 438 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for November 12, 2012
- a person one intends to ask out; intended pick-up 2. a crush; a newly begun relationship
Hey, this is MY kool-aid.
Last edited on Feb 21 2003. Submitted by Ryan from Jeffersonville, IN, USA
on Feb 21 2003.
- An obese person.
Last edited on Nov 12 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Nov 12 2012.
noun - uncountable
- a person who is under the influence of drugs (esp. marijuana) more often than not.
Billy is such a stupid skunt.
She is such a skunt.
Last edited on May 12 2013. Submitted by Chris P. from Plainfield, CT, USA
on Mar 08 2003.
- a really nasty woman. From "skank" + "cunt".
Look at that skunt over there.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by vladamir
on Nov 12 2012.
- promiscuous female.
She's a smut.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 23 2004.
- a really trashy, slutty girl. worse than a whore or skank.
Last edited on Jan 06 2009. Submitted by Crystal K. from Stafford, Virginia, USA
on Jan 06 2009.
- "tip" + "dump". Used in southeast Texas.
Don't tump that over.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Audrey from Austin, TX, USA
on Sep 12 1998.
- Southern kids combine the words tip and dump to form "tump" while they were learning to talk.
Don't tump over that glass of Kool-Aid.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Lynn D. from Spencer, NC, USA
on Jan 25 2002.
- Southern United States; a combined word form - turn + dump = tump. Meaning to turn over and dump contents.
I hope that cup doesn't tump over.
Last edited on Jun 28 2011. Submitted by Stephen B. from Millington, TN, USA
on Jun 11 2002.
- Texan in origin. Meaning to knock over or fall over.
Hand me a towel, will you? I tumped my coke.
Last edited on Jan 30 2003. Submitted by Betsy R. from Lewisville, TX, USA
on Jan 30 2003.