Browsing page 19 of words meaning bad qualities (538 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- overly emotional or melodramatic. From the musical genre "emo."
God, he's being so emo.
Last edited on Apr 04 1998. Submitted by Proteus
on Apr 04 1998.
- of or pertaining to the musical style of emo.
He's in an emo band.
Last edited on May 22 2003. Submitted by P.R. E. from Indiana, USA
on May 22 2003.
noun - uncountable
- British. Used to describe a particularly ugly female.
She's got a face like a workman's bench.
Last edited on Mar 23 1999. Submitted by Harry N. from Lsu, Baton Rouge, LA 70820, USA
on Mar 23 1999.
noun - uncountable
- fake identification.
The bouncer confiscated my fake.
Last edited on May 15 2004. Submitted by Nina R. from Shorewood, WI, USA
on May 15 2004.
- a person who alters their personality to fit in with other people or groups.
She's such a fake.
Last edited on Dec 21 2011. Submitted by Z B. from San Jose, CA, USA
on Dec 15 2004.
- excellent; "cool". First used in the 1960s.
That design on that shirt is really far out!
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by Pamela Spalding from Denver, CO, USA
on Oct 22 1997.
That movie is really far out.
Last edited on Oct 01 2001. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 01 2001.
- adj. meaning sick or dirty.
Megan's hair is so feral.
Last edited on Oct 21 1998. Submitted by Jessie G. from South Australia, Australia
on Oct 21 1998.
- an ugly male or female.
He's so feral.
Last edited on Feb 09 2000. Submitted by shana from Perth, WA, Australia
on Feb 09 2000.
- This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Far left wing Socialist that lives for protests and anything to disrupt the course of normal life.
Last edited on Oct 19 2011. Submitted by The AntiFeral from Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney NSW, Australia
on Oct 18 2011.
- a person who has not had their first kiss or has never French kissed. Origin: a middle-school term used in the southern United States.
Last edited on Feb 01 1998. Submitted by Erica from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Feb 01 1998.
- a person in their first year of high school; "freshman".
Oh, she's a fish, huh? I thought so.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by Jennifer S. from Houston, TX, USA
on Dec 26 1998.
- a weakling; "wimp".
This guy is a fish.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by richard p. from Alabama, USA
on Mar 21 2002.
- a heavy drinker. Shortened from the expression "drinks like a fish."
He's such a fish.
Last edited on Oct 11 2002. Submitted by Emilie S from Petersburg, AK, USA
on Oct 11 2002.
- one dollar.
Citation from "'Countdown with Keith Olbermann' for May 7" transcript, MSNBC, May 10, 2004 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Oct 07 2009. Submitted by Zach J. from Yorktown, VA, USA
on Dec 02 2004.
- a new prisoner.
Citation from "Prison Break-In", Arrested Development (TV, 2005), Season 3 Episode 7 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Dec 02 2010. Submitted by Patrick W.
on Aug 16 2008.
- a bad poker player.
Last edited on Mar 14 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 14 2009.
- a person who is "FISH" - an acronym for "fit, intelligent, sexy, hot". (In other words: attractive, intelligent, attractive, attractive.)
Jenny is such a fish!
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 02 2010.
- a woman.
Ugh! Why are there so many fishes in the club tonight?
There's some nice fish here.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by John Kitus from Boise, ID, USA
on Jan 24 2012.
noun - uncountable
verb - intransitive