You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 1 of new words for January 24, 2003
- To have an urgent need to defecate. Adapted from the same use of the word as it applies to childbirth.
Dude! I gotta get to the bathroom. I'm crowning.
Last edited on Jun 23 1998. Submitted by James L. from Wichita, KS, USA
on Jun 23 1998.
- To get lucky or come across a good deal.
I crowned a fat sack of buds.
Last edited on Aug 23 2002. Submitted by Javier L. from Miami, FL, USA
on Aug 23 2002.
- Having to urgently defecate. From obstetrical term to describe a baby's position just prior to it entering the vagina, where all that the deliverer can see, when looking up into the vagina, is the top (crown) of the baby's head. You can use your imagination to correlate how this term relates.
George, get me to a toilet quickly, I am crowning.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Jeff R. from Wetumpka, AL, USA
on Jan 24 2003.
- trying to hold in your poop as it tries to pop out
Last edited on Jun 08 2006. Submitted by mike j.
on Jun 08 2006.
noun - uncountable
- to be on the verge of defecating such that the anal canal is fully dilated, feces can be seen, and defecation is imminent as in the final stage of childbirth.
There's no way I can make it back to camp I have to go now, I'm crowning.
Last edited on Aug 10 2004. Submitted by Mark G. from WA, USA
on Aug 10 2004.
- to hit someone, esp. on the head.
Last edited on Jun 09 2015. Submitted by Chuck S.
on Jun 09 2015.
- to look out for one's interests or well-being.
Nobody has my back.
Citation from "Acid Queen", Reaper (TV), Season 1 Episode 13 (2008) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth", It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (TV), Season 6 Episode 9 (2010) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Takedown", Rookie Blue (TV), Season 1 Episode 13 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Bill And Gary's Excellent Adventure", Alphas (TV), Season 1 Episode 6 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Feb 22 2013. Submitted by GN from SD and Ae, San Diego, CA 92113, USA
on Jan 24 2003.
- old. Used when describing something you remember from a long time ago like in the 80's or early 90s.
Vanilla Ice... now that's old school if I ever saw it.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Linz from Cary, NC, USA
on Jan 27 1999.
- Old fashioned, out of style, uncool. Opposite of "new school," which is hip, with it, in fashion.
Your car is old school.
Last edited on Jan 24 2003. Submitted by GN from SD and Ae, San Diego, CA 92113, USA
on Jan 24 2003.
- something that is really old.
Isn't this an old-school song?
Last edited on Apr 27 2004. Submitted by Myles M. from Toronto, ON, Canada
on Apr 27 2004.
- A self-referred term that older people use when trying to cover their inability and/or desire to keep up with modern learning and changes.
I don't text because I am "old-school".
Last edited on Nov 19 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Nov 19 2013.
- "Old-School" - A continually used term by all ages, to describe older tradition methods, used by everyone including the younger, hypocritical, gen Yhine gen, who reluctantly uses it because they are too busy whining about many other things, for them to come up with a new and unnecessary replacement term, -which had it been created, should have hopefully set them apart as the next new "cool" generation. Just as many terms/concepts are timeless, such as mini-skirts are always ever fashionable, or term "cool", the current, soon to be replaced gen, is still trying to find a meaningful contribution before hitting middle age.
Hey, man that iphone is pretty and shiny, but it's is so old-school because it's not awesome like my new HTC 3d phone.
Last edited on May 07 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 07 2014.
- A commode.
With this diarrhea, I sat on the thunder mug all day long.
Last edited on Apr 06 2013. Submitted by Jeff R. from Wetumpka, AL, USA
on Jan 24 2003.
- A toilet.
I was sitting on the thunder mug reading the newspaper.
Last edited on Sep 23 2005. Submitted by David Y. from Village of Clarkston, MI, USA
on Sep 23 2005.
- Thunder mug- a vain person; someone full of themselves; someone with a big head.
"That thunder mug does nothing but brag and talk about himself."
From Texas, USA mid 2000's.
Last edited on Sep 09 2018. Submitted by Liz in Texas from Dallas, TX, USA
on Sep 09 2018.