To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 439 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for August 10, 2004
- a female who enjoys a particular activity. Used only with a noun.
She's a ski bunny.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Michelle D.
on Jun 07 2002.
- an attractive white female.
Them bunnies was going ham in the club last night.
Last edited on Jun 29 2011. Submitted by M. Dollaz from Palatka, FL, USA
on Jun 29 2011.
- girls' underwear; "panties".
Have you seen my chonies anywhere?
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Carrie from Mesa, AZ, USA
on Dec 05 2001.
- underwear or panties.
Last edited on Aug 10 2004. Submitted by sandra a. from San Jose, CA, USA
on Aug 10 2004.
- underpants, panties. From Mexican Spanish "chonis", a slang diminutive of "calzones" - underpants. Informal usage among Hispanic women, word rarely used by men except deprecatingly.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by David C.
on Sep 19 2004.
- To have an urgent need to defecate. Adapted from the same use of the word as it applies to childbirth.
Dude! I gotta get to the bathroom. I'm crowning.
Last edited on Jun 23 1998. Submitted by James L. from Wichita, KS, USA
on Jun 23 1998.
- To get lucky or come across a good deal.
I crowned a fat sack of buds.
Last edited on Aug 23 2002. Submitted by Javier L. from Miami, FL, USA
on Aug 23 2002.
- Having to urgently defecate. From obstetrical term to describe a baby's position just prior to it entering the vagina, where all that the deliverer can see, when looking up into the vagina, is the top (crown) of the baby's head. You can use your imagination to correlate how this term relates.
George, get me to a toilet quickly, I am crowning.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Jeff R. from Wetumpka, AL, USA
on Jan 24 2003.
- trying to hold in your poop as it tries to pop out
Last edited on Jun 08 2006. Submitted by mike j.
on Jun 08 2006.
noun - uncountable
- a person who follows (or travels with) a music act from performance to performance, and who hangs out with the band. Usually implies a female who makes herself available to band members for sex.
Citation from "Crushed", Life (TV, 2008), Season 2 Episode 5 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 19 2010. Submitted by kasandra
on Jun 15 1999.
- by extension, a person who hangs out with a famous person, famous group, or famous people in general. Often but not always carries the prior implication.
Last edited on Oct 19 2010. Submitted by LARRY S. from Bronx, NY, USA
on Aug 10 2004.