Browsing page 5 of words meaning car, motorcycle, or other vehicle (67 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- shoes or sneakers.
How do you like my new limous?This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
- See more words with the same meaning: shoes.
Last edited on Nov 21 2011. Submitted by Jeff Trentadue from Tallahassee, FL, USA
on Apr 16 1998.
- a limousine. Also spelled "limo".
Citation from "100 A.D.", American Dad (TV), Season 6 Episode 1 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "School Lies", American Dad (TV), Season 6 Episode 14 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 26 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
- any car in disrepair. Origin: the Pinto is a car that was terribly ugly even when new.
Get out of the way, Pinto!
Last edited on Oct 02 2013. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 14 1998.
- small car with lots of power.
Last edited on Nov 29 2001. Submitted by Kevin H. from Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
on Nov 29 2001.
- a penis.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Jan 14 2005. Submitted by Diane J.
on Jan 14 2005.
- a small but powerful handgun used for self-defense. Small enough to be easily hidden in one's clothing, e.g. in a coat pocket.
Since you're driving to the city, be sure to take your pocket rocket with you.
Last edited on Aug 17 2007. Submitted by Tony M. from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Aug 17 2007.
- a modified, imported Japanese car.
Well I hear a lawn mower on steroids, must be a rice!
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Paul from Richland, WA, USA
on Oct 06 2001.
- any car modified superficially to make it appear fast, e.g. stickers from parts not on the car; racing seatbelts.
Orlando has a lot of bad-ass cars, but it's mostly full of rice.
Last edited on Feb 26 2002. Submitted by Doug C. from Frederick, MD, USA
on Feb 26 2002.
- any sport motorcycle or replica of a race motorcycle, usually Japanese in origin.
Mongo kicked over that nerd's rice-rocket last night.
Last edited on Apr 12 1998. Submitted by J. Rogers from Birmingham, AL, USA
on Apr 12 1998.
- a highly modified Asian car.
A friend of mine drives a sweet rice-rocket.
Last edited on Nov 13 2002. Submitted by Eric S. from Walla Walla, WA, USA
on Nov 13 2002.