Browsing page 42 of words meaning drugs (related to) (527 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to smoke marijuana by one person inhaling from the source and then blowing the smoke into someone else's mouth. They inhale it and the chain continues. The term can also apply to other forms of smoking (e.g. cigarettes) but this usage is more rare.
In Canada the procedure is such that the person puts the lit end of the joint into their mouth, and blows smoke backwards through the joint, thus producing a steady stream of dense smoke into the lungs of another.
Last edited on Jan 10 2012. Submitted by Jon from Washington, DC, USA
on Feb 21 1998.
- to rapidly drink (usually a can of beer) by punching a hole in the side of the can near the bottom, putting one's mouth over the hole, then popping the top of the can. Often done with others in competition to see who can finish first.
Did you see Mark shotgun that Beast Light?
Citation from "Irregarding Steve", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 8 (2006) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Mar 03 2013. Submitted by Jason from Raleigh, NC, USA
on Oct 05 1998.
- to claim anything, as in "calling shotgun."
I shotgun the last donut!
Shotgun NOT doing dishes tonight!
- See more words with the same meaning: to claim.
Last edited on Oct 02 2009. Submitted by paige from UMD, Greenland
on Oct 31 1999.
- bad, or generally negative.
That homework is shwag.
Last edited on Oct 27 1997. Submitted by Sue C. from St Louis, MO, USA
on Oct 27 1997.
- really bad, displeasing.
Commonly used with shwiggity shwag.
Last edited on Jun 04 1998. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 04 1998.
- Originally used to describe low quality marijuana, shwag can be used to describe anything low quality.
This beer is shwag.
What a shwag day it is.
The food at McDonalds is shwag.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Jeremy R.
on Feb 22 1999.
- low quality marijuana.
I am not going to smoke this schwag.
I don't want to buy weed from him anymore because all he sells is shwag.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Jessica from Chicago, IL, USA
on Sep 05 2003.
- Poor quality marijuana.
- See more words with the same meaning: marijuana.
Last edited on Sep 16 2004. Submitted by Russell L. from New York, NY, USA
on Sep 16 2004.
- an unattractive or promiscuous female.
That chick we saw on lake street was a straight up skag.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Piezo C. from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on May 20 2002.
- See more words with the same meaning: opiates.
Last edited on Oct 02 2003. Submitted by Javier from Santiago del Teide, Spain
on Oct 02 2003.
- a person who is unkempt or unkind
You're being a real skag.
She's a skag.
Last edited on Oct 19 2008. Submitted by Judith D.
on Oct 19 2008.
- one eighth of an ounce of marijuana. From "eight" + "skater". Also sk8r or sk8er.
That skater you hooked me up with was a little light, bro.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Andrew from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Sep 09 2002.
- someone who skateboards
Last edited on Jan 05 2005. Submitted by Joe
on Jan 05 2005.
- a person who is under the influence of drugs (esp. marijuana) more often than not.
Billy is such a stupid skunt.
She is such a skunt.
Last edited on May 12 2013. Submitted by Chris P. from Plainfield, CT, USA
on Mar 08 2003.
- a really nasty woman. From "skank" + "cunt".
Look at that skunt over there.
Last edited on Apr 27 2013. Submitted by vladamir
on Nov 12 2012.