Browsing page 25 of words meaning drugs (252 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
noun - uncountable
- Marijuana rolled up with crack or PCP.
I smoke woolies.
- See more words with the same meaning: marijuana.
Last edited on Jan 11 2003. Submitted by P-Double from New York, NY, USA
on Jan 11 2003.
Last edited on Mar 23 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 23 2010.
- an exclamation of happiness.
He kissed me. Yay!
Last edited on Oct 28 2011. Submitted by Julia D. from PA, USA
on Mar 29 1999.
- a cheer used especially in sporting events when one's preferred team does well.
Citation from "Peter Griffin: Husband, Father... Brother?", Family Guy (TV), Season 3 Episode 14 (2001) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Nov 03 2011. Submitted by Julia D. from PA, USA
on Mar 29 1999.
noun - plural
- Crack-cocaine, or crank.
He look like he on some of dat yay-yo.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
- See more words with the same meaning: drugs.
Last edited on Feb 19 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 03 2000.
He's been messing with yayo.
- See more words with the same meaning: cocaine.
Last edited on Oct 10 2001. Submitted by K-Swiss LNF 916 from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 10 2001.
Last edited on Mar 12 2010. Submitted by Ivan from Croatia
on Aug 01 2005.
- sensationalized, when used in the expression "yellow journalism."
Last edited on Apr 07 2015. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 12 2010.