Browsing page 3 of words meaning fights, conflict, injury (physical) (273 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to be in a disagreement.
We are not cool right now cause he beefin' wit my folks.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Angel from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Nov 26 1999.
- The repeating act of sexual intercourse. Refers to the resistance of the vagina to a penis and the repetition of sex and its smell, esp. anal sex.
We were beefing it hard all night, I'm surprised you didn't hear it.
Last edited on Mar 06 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 06 2013.
- a problem or grudge with someone.
I can see me having beef with you again.
Citation from "Ghosts in the Machine", Caprica (TV, 2010), Season 1 Episode 8 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Bullets fly as gangs clash", The Sacramento Bee, Kim Minugh, April 13 2013 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Nicole from AR, USA
on Jul 21 1998.
- a criminal charge or conviction.
I would have been off parole next month, but I picked up a new beef.
Last edited on Apr 19 2009. Submitted by Joshua E. from Saratoga, CA, USA
on Apr 19 2009.
- a disagreement.
Citation from "Stone Dead", Raines (TV), Season 1 Episode 4 (2007) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jan 05 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jan 05 2011.
- to flatulate.
Dude, who beefed?
Last edited on Apr 16 2004. Submitted by David S. from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Apr 16 2004.
- to suck cock
This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Dec 07 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 07 2011.
verb - ambitransitive
- to slip or fall accidentally. Also biff it.
I didn't see the "wet floor" sign and biffed!
Sally just biffed it on the ice.
Last edited on Jun 14 1998. Submitted by Anonymous from IA, USA
on Jun 14 1998.
- to discard. New Zealand slang.
Last edited on Jun 02 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jun 02 2010.
verb - transitive
- to hit someone's face (usually the cheek) with the back of one's hand. Typically performed when the person is being insubordinate and is used to assert one's authority, rather than to cause great harm.
She's gonna bitch slap you if you don't stop spreading rumors about her.
Last edited on May 01 2011. Submitted by Candy from Iowa City, IA, USA
on Jul 10 1998.
- to defeat soundly, usually in a humiliating fashion.
My boss bitch-slapped me today playing tennis.
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by Brad W. from Portland, OR, USA
on Jul 24 2003.
- to fall and hit the ground. Someone can "bite it" either by falling while on foot, or by wrecking a human-powered vehicle (bicycle, skateboard, dirt-bike, etc.)
That dude was trying to skate down the handrail and totally bit it!
Man, you should have seen it. Joey bit it hard this morning on his way down the stairs.
Last edited on Dec 09 1999. Submitted by Joel G. from Chicago, IL, USA
on Dec 09 1999.
- to fail.
He bit it on that test.
Last edited on Feb 21 2005. Submitted by Cindy from CA, USA
on Feb 21 2005.
verb - intransitive