To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 439 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 15 of words meaning good qualities (584 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- Couth- good, someone that is cool. uncouth- bad, someone that is stupid.
His ass is so couth!
Last edited on Feb 10 2000. Submitted by Denise from MN, USA
on Feb 10 2000.
- showing good manners.
Last edited on Sep 28 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 28 2009.
- cool, tight, etc. Also poppin'.
This party is crackin'!
Last edited on Mar 30 2013. Submitted by Angie N. from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2001.
- Hip-hop in origin, I assume, comes to mean cool or good, more or less in an active sense. Also, happenin'. Generally modified by "hella", or changed into "Crack-a-lackin'"
'04 keeps it crackin'., That party was hella crackin'!
Last edited on Jan 15 2003. Submitted by Daniel C. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Jan 15 2003.
- what's going on/happening.
What's cracking dog?
- See more words with the same meaning: to happen.
Last edited on Feb 12 2003. Submitted by andrea from Seattle, WA, USA
on Feb 12 2003.
- to get something started. (members of the blood gangs say "brackin").
Let's get this party crackin!
Last edited on Mar 07 2003. Submitted by chi t. from Chula Vista, CA, USA
on Mar 07 2003.
- Crazy or off the hook. Amusing or out of the ordinary.
That party was cray cray.
That family was so cray-cray.
Kylee and Sydney are super cray cray.
Man, why'd you do that? That was cray-cray!
Girl, why you acting so cray cray?
Last edited on May 11 2013. Submitted by Jeremy from Chicago, IL, USA
on Dec 24 2001.
- crazy. Typically used to describe something or someone who is funny or ridiculous or acting in a strange, possibly hyperactive (silly) manner.
She's so cray-cray.
Sorry I've been acting so cray-cray.
Just so you know: Cara is cray-cray.
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by Nina H. from New York, NY, USA
on Jan 02 2005.
- awesome, madly good.
That's crazy, dude.
Last edited on Jan 04 2002. Submitted by Dash from Northridge, Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Jan 04 2002.
- cool, nice, good.
Your car looks crazy.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Hempstar from N Cal Dr, Lockeford, CA 95237, USA
on Jul 15 2002.