Browsing page 18 of words meaning good qualities (602 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- extreme approval, great, awesome, fine or meaning to be perfect, precise or better. Originated in the SoCal area.
That girl is dialed.
Last edited on Mar 05 2013. Submitted by David from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Mar 23 1999.
- To be prepared, set-up, ready. The state of having dialed-up something.
Person A: Do you need to pick up some beer before we go?
Person B: I'm dialed.
That dude is fully dialed!
Last edited on Mar 05 2013. Submitted by Jesse from Whitehorse, YT, Canada
on Oct 18 2001.
Dan's brother is diesel since he started lifting weights.
Eric Miranda is diesel.
- See more words with the same meaning: muscular.
Last edited on Apr 20 2013. Submitted by Anonymous from Plainview, NY, USA
on Nov 24 1997.
- excellent; "cool".
Last edited on May 26 2013. Submitted by Samuel K.
on Sep 18 2005.
- strong, displaying physical power.
That tackle was diesel as hell!
- See more words with the same meaning: strong.
Last edited on Oct 30 2006. Submitted by Tyler V. from Red Bank, NJ, USA
on Oct 30 2006.
noun - uncountable
noun - plural
- the best.
My new computer is state-of-the-art - the dog's bollocks.
The latest model Ferrari? Now that's what I call the dog's bollocks.
Last edited on Jul 22 2012. Submitted by Steve
on Oct 11 1999.
- something excellent.
That curry we had last night was the dogs bollocks.
His speech was the dog's bollocks.
Last edited on Mar 29 2011. Submitted by Leigh S. from Longnewton, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
on Nov 14 1999.
- "awesome", "cool", "the bomb". Origin: from the TV show Doogie Howser.
That movie was totally doogie.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Peter I. from San Diego, CA, USA
on Dec 12 1998.
- form of address for a male; "guy"; "dude".
Hey doogie - you going to the party?
Last edited on Apr 12 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 25 2010.