You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 8 of words meaning male genitalia (217 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- penis. In (at least the United States) it's widely claimed to specifically mean a whale's penis.
That guy got a big dork.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Aug 01 1998. Submitted by Woop from CA, USA
on Aug 01 1998.
- someone who is bookish, antisocial, etc.; "nerd"; "geek". Derogatory term.
Citation from Toyota Highlander commercial censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jan 11 2011. Submitted by Bruce from West Lafayette, IN, USA
on Jan 26 1999.
- Dork was originally used back in the 60's and 70's in UK to mean someone who was not cool, not handsome, and not streetwise. An anorak. A dork would be a train spotter or someone who collect shovels, or have an extensive stamp collection, and spend his time trying to travel on every bus route in the UK. Closer to the same meaning today would be 'nerd'.
Last edited on Dec 23 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 23 2015.
- A males genitals, his penis and testicles. I first heard this on the show jackass.
That girl kicked me right in my garbage.
Last edited on Jul 23 2002. Submitted by Zachary W. from Ames, IA, USA
on Jul 23 2002.
- "of poor quality" or "not good."
That last song was garbage.
Last edited on Aug 01 2002. Submitted by Steve from Buffalo, NY, USA
on Aug 01 2002.
- Negative term, messed up, broke, bad, ugly.
Her body is good, but her face is garbage.
That's garbage how my teacher made me go to detention.
Last edited on Dec 07 2004. Submitted by James E. from Richmond, VA, USA
on Dec 07 2004.
noun - plural
noun - uncountable
- to get an erection.
Dude, you hear Jack tried to bang his chick last night, but couldn't get it up?
I can't get it up when there are a lot of people around.
Last edited on May 03 2013. Submitted by John P. from Provo, UT, USA
on Apr 04 2002.
- to get excited.
Citation from Dead Like Me (TV), season 2 episode 13 - "Last Call" censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jun 17 2010. Submitted by John P. from Provo, UT, USA
on Apr 04 2002.
- to muster the energy; find the motivation.
I can't get it up to go shopping today.
Last edited on Nov 21 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jan 05 2010.