Browsing page 31 of words meaning person, dude, man, men, male, woman, women, female (325 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- an unattractive female or one with a bad reputation.
She is such a troll.
Last edited on Apr 14 1998. Submitted by Jeff Keen from Kent, OH, USA
on Apr 14 1998.
- a person who posts to an internet discussion group or chat room with the sole purpose of disrupting it.
Since when did my favorite message board get taken over by trolls?
Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll.
Don't feed the trolls.
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by Trish from Boston, MA, USA
on Feb 15 2002.
- ugly, hairy, mean beasts who live under bridges. From folklore.
Last edited on Feb 15 2002. Submitted by Trish from Boston, MA, USA
on Feb 15 2002.
- a post to a computer discussion made only to disrupt it.
Last edited on Aug 04 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 04 2009.
- an unattractive homosexual male who compensates for his loathsomeness with financial stability, and promises of such to other homosexuals struggling to sustain their lifestyle. An exploiter, predator, and scumbag.
This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by enkephalin07 from New Orleans, LA, USA
on Sep 02 2015.
- A perjorative, used mainly in the context of internet forums
A. As a pre-emptive means of dismissing unwanted content of a comment by explicitly stating that the commenter is, at best, not sincere or is, at worst, only attempting to cause disruption of the forum's normative interactive structures and/or certain users' normative emotional states. See ad hominem
B. As a post-rationalizing means of projecting onto a commenter seen as an 'outsider' the responsibility for 'causing' such disruptions, thereby avoiding any awareness of pre-existing structural disintegrities in the forum's normative operations and/or certain users' normative behavioral and emotional responses to unwanted information.
This definition is related to the generally accepted definition of 'troll' in the forum context. But from a purely descriptive point of reference, the misuses of the word in these applications - which are not, in many instances, simply false or mistaken insults or dismissals, but directed means, known and intentionally applied by the group, to exclude dissent from the group's accepted canon of allowable information and to consciously maintain denial of group disintegrities - creates a complete semantic discontinuity between this use and the usage from which it is derived. Therefore, this application deserves to be treated as a wholly separate definition.
Examples are abundant, and redundant, such as: "Don't feed the trolls." For other examples, see the entries for 'troll' in this dictionary, many of which attribute to 'trolls,' in completely explicit terms, the unilateral causation of both aggressive behavior and negative emotions in others, and the unilateral causation of infighting amongst forum participants who, it is implicitly presumed, had no predilection for such behaviors. Rarely do people so willingly admit to, or so easily accept, their own lack of volition or self-control in these matters of personal self-determination and choice.
Last edited on May 23 2016. Submitted by Gst from Eugene, OR, USA
on May 23 2016.
verb - intransitive
- to take LSD ("trip") and Ecstasy ("roll") at the same time.
She was trollin'.
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by Sher
on Nov 19 1999.
- to look for. May imply looking for something in a manner that the speaker finds unsavory.
We went trolling for chicks.
He trolls for men in rest stop bathrooms.
- See more words with the same meaning: to search.
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by Jean M.
on Jun 17 2003.
- to attempt to incite a negative or argumentative reaction in an online discussion.
Why are you trolling?
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by Tears
on Aug 19 2004.
- A young attractive girl.
That's a hot little twinke.
You see BreaHanna? She's a hot little twinkie.
Last edited on May 20 2013. Submitted by Michael from Ocala, FL, USA
on Aug 18 2002.
- little girls who wear too much make up, and not enough clothes, act really drunk and throw themselves at any guy.
A few twinkies showed up at the party.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Laura from BC, Canada
on Mar 03 2003.
- $20 Bill
Last edited on May 02 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 02 2013.
- An attractive female that you would like to inject with your cream filling in all 3 of her holes.
Last edited on Mar 29 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 29 2014.
- an attractive female, who is constantly flirting with men.
She is so vamp!
Last edited on Jan 09 2000. Submitted by Valerie S. from Idaho Falls, ID, USA
on Jan 09 2000.
- Short for vampire. Describes a beautiful woman who sucks the life out of a guy.
Last edited on Dec 26 2004. Submitted by Dennis S.
on Dec 26 2004.
- to improvise.
Last edited on Sep 28 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 28 2009.
- friend; "ese".
A yo that's my vato right there.
Last edited on Nov 04 2011. Submitted by Mary K. from Lockport, IL, USA
on Feb 25 2003.
A yo don't play with me vato.
Citation from "Chapter 8", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 2 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Dec 15 2011. Submitted by Anonymous from VA, USA
on Aug 03 2005.
- a female whose name one doesn't remember.
Person A: Where's your brother?
Person B: He's at the movies with what's-her-face.
Last edited on Dec 20 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 31 2009.
- A female who is not accepted in a group or a family.
If he marries what's-her-face I will disinherit him.
Last edited on Sep 07 2014. Submitted by VonD
on Sep 07 2014.