Browsing page 3 of words meaning unattractive, ugly person (either gender) (26 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- A girl so ugly she looks like she got hit with a shovel.
She looked good from behind, but when she turned around, she was a shovel face.
Last edited on Oct 24 2003. Submitted by Xx G. from Belleville, NJ, USA
on Oct 24 2003.
- someone who has a flat face, like she was running down a hallway and got hit with a shovel right in the face.
Last edited on Dec 24 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 03 2005.
- an unkempt person.
He dresses like a skid.
Last edited on Oct 24 1997. Submitted by Tracy from Flin Flon, Canada
on Oct 24 1997.
- the mark left inside underwear due to insufficient wiping. From skid mark.
Last edited on Dec 24 2007. Submitted by CF from Santa Cruz, CA, USA
on Dec 24 2007.
- an unattractive female or one with a bad reputation.
She is such a troll.
Last edited on Apr 14 1998. Submitted by Jeff Keen from Kent, OH, USA
on Apr 14 1998.
- a person who posts to an internet discussion group or chat room with the sole purpose of disrupting it.
Since when did my favorite message board get taken over by trolls?
Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll.
Don't feed the trolls.
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by Trish from Boston, MA, USA
on Feb 15 2002.
- ugly, hairy, mean beasts who live under bridges. From folklore.
Last edited on Feb 15 2002. Submitted by Trish from Boston, MA, USA
on Feb 15 2002.
- a post to a computer discussion made only to disrupt it.
Last edited on Aug 04 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 04 2009.
- an unattractive homosexual male who compensates for his loathsomeness with financial stability, and promises of such to other homosexuals struggling to sustain their lifestyle. An exploiter, predator, and scumbag.
This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by enkephalin07 from New Orleans, LA, USA
on Sep 02 2015.
- A perjorative, used mainly in the context of internet forums
A. As a pre-emptive means of dismissing unwanted content of a comment by explicitly stating that the commenter is, at best, not sincere or is, at worst, only attempting to cause disruption of the forum's normative interactive structures and/or certain users' normative emotional states. See ad hominem
B. As a post-rationalizing means of projecting onto a commenter seen as an 'outsider' the responsibility for 'causing' such disruptions, thereby avoiding any awareness of pre-existing structural disintegrities in the forum's normative operations and/or certain users' normative behavioral and emotional responses to unwanted information.
This definition is related to the generally accepted definition of 'troll' in the forum context. But from a purely descriptive point of reference, the misuses of the word in these applications - which are not, in many instances, simply false or mistaken insults or dismissals, but directed means, known and intentionally applied by the group, to exclude dissent from the group's accepted canon of allowable information and to consciously maintain denial of group disintegrities - creates a complete semantic discontinuity between this use and the usage from which it is derived. Therefore, this application deserves to be treated as a wholly separate definition.
Examples are abundant, and redundant, such as: "Don't feed the trolls." For other examples, see the entries for 'troll' in this dictionary, many of which attribute to 'trolls,' in completely explicit terms, the unilateral causation of both aggressive behavior and negative emotions in others, and the unilateral causation of infighting amongst forum participants who, it is implicitly presumed, had no predilection for such behaviors. Rarely do people so willingly admit to, or so easily accept, their own lack of volition or self-control in these matters of personal self-determination and choice.
Last edited on May 23 2016. Submitted by Gst from Eugene, OR, USA
on May 23 2016.
verb - intransitive
- to take LSD ("trip") and Ecstasy ("roll") at the same time.
She was trollin'.
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by Sher
on Nov 19 1999.
- to look for. May imply looking for something in a manner that the speaker finds unsavory.
We went trolling for chicks.
He trolls for men in rest stop bathrooms.
- See more words with the same meaning: to search.
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by Jean M.
on Jun 17 2003.
- to attempt to incite a negative or argumentative reaction in an online discussion.
Why are you trolling?
Last edited on May 24 2016. Submitted by Tears
on Aug 19 2004.
- n. from the concept of putting a bag over the head of someone ugly. A two-bagger therefore is ugly enough to require two bags.
Did you catch his new girlfriend? She's a real two-bagger.
Last edited on Apr 26 1999. Submitted by Keith C. from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Apr 26 1999.
- Someone who is so ugly, you have to put a bag over your head as well as theirs, in case theirs falls off during sex.
That girls a two-bagger.
Last edited on Feb 11 2000. Submitted by Rick D. from Saint Louis, MO, USA
on Feb 11 2000.
- n. or adj. An extremely ugly girl. Comes from the old cliche "she's so ugly she has to wear a bag over her head to go outside." In this case she's so ugly she is so ugly she has to wear two bags over her head.
Man, your girl is a two-bagger.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Mike S. from Lynchburg, VA, USA
on Jan 03 2002.
- A plain or ugly female/male, the suggestion being were you to have sex you would need a bag over their head so you didn't have to see, and a bag over your head in case the bag on theirs fell off. Common southern English usage.
You fancy her? She's a real two bagger.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Francesca from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
on Feb 03 2003.