Browsing page 10 of words meaning unintelligent person, idiot (140 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- good friend; "buddy".
That's my mo fo over there.
Last edited on Aug 02 2010. Submitted by Chris Federowicz from Fairview, PA, USA
on Feb 15 1998.
- a very strong insult.
He's one dumb mo fo.
Last edited on Aug 02 2010. Submitted by Brad K. from DC, USA
on Jan 25 2000.
- idiot; "dumb ass", "airhead".
You're such a mo fo for getting that piece of shit car.
Last edited on Aug 02 2010. Submitted by Peter K. from San Diego, CA, USA
on Mar 19 2002.
- an unintelligent person; "moron". Dates to the mid-1950s. The Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang suggests it may be from a reduplication of the first syllable in "moron" or it may be from the dialectical Italian "mammoccio" meaning stupid rascal. Recently used as the name of a character in the film Get Shorty.
What a momo!
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Mark L. from Newburyport, MA, USA
on Nov 07 1999.
- N. Used to refer to a police officer working at a mall. Any kind of rent-a-cop.
The mo-mo almost got us.
Last edited on Nov 27 2001. Submitted by chris k. from Moon Twp, PA, USA
on Nov 27 2001.
- "momo" is also a nickname.
Last edited on Jul 22 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 16 2012.
- 1. The word Momo refers to motivation which is the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way
2. The general desire or willingness of someone to do something.
This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Oct 06 2012. Submitted by BlesiQa from Border Posts - Beit Bridge, South Africa
on Oct 01 2012.
- implies someone who is (sometimes) not too bright, unkempt, nerdy.
He is such a mouth-breather.
Last edited on May 12 2013. Submitted by JoAnn from Denver, CO, USA
on May 21 1999.
- Someone who breathes through the mouth. Basically the same meaning as "slack-jaw;" a stupid person who advertises that stupidity by letting his mouth hang open.
A typical mouth-breather came into the store yesterday.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by cameron from New York, NY, USA
on Oct 21 1999.
- used in a derogatory sense, it means slack jawed, stupid, ignorant, unwashed masses, goofy, unprofessional, dumb, uneducated.
That jerk was a mouth breather.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Ginny R. from Mesa, AZ, USA
on Oct 12 2002.