To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 441 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of "C" words
- verb; to steal with, or without, the victim's knowledge.
You cabbaged my favorite pen.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
Last edited on Jan 03 1999. Submitted by Christopher W. from Fortville, IN 46040, USA
on Jan 03 1999.
- noun. referring to money.
I've got no cabbage.
I'm gonna get some cabbage.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on May 14 2013. Submitted by Nikol from Melbourne, VIC, Australia
on Nov 22 2001.
- an unintelligent person. (From "vegetable".)
You're such a cabbage.
Last edited on Apr 20 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 25 2010.
- any unknown substance.
I got cack on my shirt.
Last edited on Aug 07 2010. Submitted by Ashley K. from Lowell, MA, USA
on Nov 21 2001.
- alternate pronunciation/spelling of "cock", i.e. penis.
She kicked me in the cack.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Aug 07 2010. Submitted by Big C. from Kinnelon, NJ, USA
on Dec 10 2001.
- Feces. Origin: Gaelic
Last edited on Oct 08 2004. Submitted by Raymond B. from Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, UK
on Oct 08 2004.
verb - intransitive