To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 441 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of "G" words
- short for "gangster" or "gangsta." Used in greeting to a friend or associate. See also the slang word "b".
What's up, g?
Citation from "Let's Go to the Hop", Family Guy (TV), Season 2 Episode 14 (2000) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
What up my nigga how you doin g.
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Chad B. from Seattle, WA, USA
on May 03 1999.
- a gram of illegal drugs.
Let me get a g.
- See more words with the same meaning: a gram.
- See more words with the same meaning: drugs.
Last edited on Feb 22 2011. Submitted by terry c. from Ottawa, ON, Canada
on Jun 05 2002.
- short for "grand," meaning $1,000.
He owes me five Gs.
Citation from "Dungeons and Wagons", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 5 (2006) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Mar 02 2013. Submitted by Jean M.
on Sep 24 2007.
- "grin". Used mainly in computer-based conversation (instant messaging, email, text messaging, etc.)
Last edited on Feb 22 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- acronym for "got to go". Used mainly in computer-based conversation (instant messaging, email, text messaging, etc.)
Last edited on Jul 19 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- acronym for "glory to God".
Last edited on Jul 26 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 10 2012.
- to killed, murder.
Source: J W Jackson mysteries by Philip R Craig.
John Doe gacked him.
Last edited on Oct 16 2012. Submitted by Anonymous from Carleton College, Northfield, MN 55057, USA
on Oct 25 2010.
That film is gack.
Last edited on Apr 10 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 09 2011.
- A local Derry word describing a fool or someone who lacks common sense. "Yer man is a right gack".
Last edited on Jul 06 2011. Submitted by Anonymous from Londonderry, Derry, UK
on Jul 06 2011.
- North East of England name for a man (also bloke, geezer, fellow).
Last edited on May 14 2011. Submitted by Ray C. from Stockton-on-Tees, UK
on Dec 01 2004.
- gadgy is an old northumbrian word meaning non-gypsy
Last edited on Aug 27 2011. Submitted by redkite from Northumberland, UK
on Aug 27 2011.
- 'Gadgie' is a Scottish slang word for a gypsy or traveller which is equivalent to the English slang 'Pikey' to describe same people
Last edited on May 14 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 14 2013.