- to eat, consume food... used mostly when one is very hungry and will eat a lot.
Let's go to Denny's to grind.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by jesse from Hawaii, USA
on Feb 12 2000.
- to eat.
Last edited on Jul 23 2002. Submitted by girl from Canada
on Jul 23 2002.
- To dance very closely and suggestively with someone.
Guys love to grind on hot girls at parties.
Last edited on Sep 24 2002. Submitted by Mark B. from Eau Claire, WI, USA
on Sep 24 2002.
Do you want to grind at McDonald's?
Last edited on Jan 09 2003. Submitted by Jacki P. from Honolulu, HI, USA
on Jan 09 2003.
- hard work, usually dirty work.
Staying on the grind.
Last edited on Feb 26 2003. Submitted by Tanner P. from Amarillo, TX, USA
on Feb 26 2003.
- to do low level illegal enterprise; to nickel-and-dime
Last edited on May 20 2004. Submitted by Leonard R. from Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
on May 20 2004.
- Term used by street hustlers for working. Trying to make money.
Last edited on Aug 01 2005. Submitted by MVina from Memphis, TN, USA
on Aug 01 2005.
- Any person's method of creating cash flow.
The shoe shine man at the mall was on his grind this afternoon.
To be like me you got to get on your grind.
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 04 2009.