To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 439 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 7 of "I" words
noun - uncountable
- to beat or abuse a woman/wife/girlfriend. Origin - gained popularity after the release of the movie "Ike and Tina"? in which Tina Turner's career/life was documented. Starring Angela Basset.
Word of advice - never ever Ike your woman.
Last edited on Jul 26 2002. Submitted by Travis W. from Edmonton, AB, Canada
on Jul 26 2002.
- to slap or hit someone to put them in their place.
If you don't stop I'll Ike you.
Did you see that guy get Iked in the parking lot?".
Last edited on Nov 05 2003. Submitted by Luke S. from Philadelphia, PA, USA
on Nov 05 2003.
- very good, excellent; "cool".
Man, your car is ill.
Last edited on Jan 11 2012. Submitted by Demetrius Scruggs from FL, USA
on Dec 22 1997.
- unusually bizarre.
Man did you see how that dude just got up an walked away from that car accident without a scratch on him? man that was ill.
Did you see the award show last night? Man Lady Ga Ga's meat dress was ill!The word can also be used as a negative in saying that a person is stupid.
Last edited on Sep 01 2011. Submitted by The Last Don
on Aug 30 2011.
- to relax; "hang out"; "chill". Usually the -ing form is used.
Man I'm straight illin'.
Last edited on Dec 22 2010. Submitted by Noah P. from Everett, WA, USA
on Dec 02 2002.
- to not be doing very well.
Last edited on Dec 22 2010. Submitted by Anthony from Hazlet, NJ, USA
on Dec 06 2002.
- laid back kind of guy.
Seabass is one illin dog.
Last edited on Dec 16 2011. Submitted by Jersey from Lewisburg, PA, USA
on Feb 07 2000.
- A guy who needs to be smacked upside the head because he is not respecting his fellow man. These definitions are all based on the tone of voice and delivery of the speaker.
Last edited on Feb 07 2000. Submitted by Jersey from Lewisburg, PA, USA
on Feb 07 2000.