To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 438 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for January 9, 2002
- A mess, a really bad situation. I think it actually comes from a term used to describe it when the fishing nets on Alaskan boats get all tangled up.
What a clusterfuck!
Last edited on Jun 29 1998. Submitted by Karen from Seattle, WA, USA
on Jun 29 1998.
- a disturbance causing confusion; RUCKUS; COMMOTION.
The kid dropped the dishes and caused one big clusterfuck.
Last edited on Dec 03 1998. Submitted by Matt P. from Paden City, WV, USA
on Dec 03 1998.
- very messy, messed-up or disorganized.
After the party, my whole house is a clusterfuck.
Last edited on Nov 04 1999. Submitted by Betsy M. from Columbia, MO, USA
on Nov 04 1999.
- an ill-organized, clutter of equipment and people, all of which create a commotion. 2. an orgy.
This job site is a complete clusterfuck.
Last edited on Feb 24 2000. Submitted by Mark T. from Beebe, AR, USA
on Feb 24 2000.
- to get uptight 2. to get all confused.
Don't get all Cluster-fucked!
Last edited on Nov 07 2001. Submitted by steve m. from Shirland, IL, USA
on Nov 07 2001.
- Everything is going wrong. Full of confusion or uncertainty.
This whole situation is just a big clusterfuck.
Last edited on Dec 11 2001. Submitted by Adam S. from Mesquite, TX, USA
on Dec 11 2001.
- (n): When circumstances become so outrageously fucked-up (see fucked-up) that they cannot be repaired, fixed, ignored or blamed on someone else.
This engineering project has turned into a total cluster-fuck.
Last edited on Jan 09 2002. Submitted by Jeff M. from Austin, TX, USA
on Jan 09 2002.
- Used to describe a situation when multiple aspects of one project goes wrong.
The whole surgical procedure was one big clusterfuck.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Josh V. from Wynantskill, NY, USA
on Aug 22 2002.