Browsing page 23 of words meaning emotions, conditions, and feelings (458 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
The whole school was hype over the Homecoming game.
Last edited on Nov 04 1999. Submitted by Brooke B. from Illinois, USA
on Nov 04 1999.
- neat, good, exciting, etc.; "cool".
That car is hype!
Your beats are hype!
Last edited on May 13 2013. Submitted by Lesley from Ashburn, VA, USA
on Nov 30 2001.
- anticipatory excitement, especially when the actual thing doesn't turn out to be as good as expected.
That party was all hype.
Last edited on Mar 21 2002. Submitted by Vanessa G. from Wading River, NY, USA
on Mar 21 2002.
- excitement, talk.
What's all the hype about this party?
Last edited on Nov 18 2002. Submitted by Shawna B. from Fall City, WA, USA
on Nov 18 2002.
- to be wild and crazy
Stop actin so hyphy jumpin' on tha table like that.
Last edited on Jun 20 2006. Submitted by Alex J.
on Jun 20 2006.
Last edited on Feb 22 2007. Submitted by Kathrynn C.
on Feb 22 2007.
- to be drunk and high at the same time
Everybody's getting hyphy in the club.
Last edited on Aug 29 2007. Submitted by Anonymous from Granite Bay, CA, USA
on Aug 29 2007.
- to get drunk/high, act ignorant with a large group of people or start fights.
Last edited on Nov 15 2007. Submitted by Anonymous from CA, USA
on Nov 15 2007.
- Contraction for the words "hyper" & "philosophy"<hyper philosophy> Def: A hyper outlook; way of life; mode of thought.
Last edited on Oct 29 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 29 2010.
- the dumps, down, blue, sad.
He's in a funk.
Last edited on May 21 1999. Submitted by JoAnn from Denver, CO, USA
on May 21 1999.
- Adj. "out of sorts."
I am in a funk today.
Last edited on Aug 22 2002. Submitted by Andrew C. from Hillsboro, OR, USA
on Aug 22 2002.