Browsing page 39 of words meaning emotions, conditions, and feelings (477 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- ugly, weird.
Those pink teddy bear bedroom slippers are scary!
Last edited on Jul 01 1998. Submitted by Cookie from MI, USA
on Jul 01 1998.
- When a person or animal is afraid of someone or something. i.e.- That girl is so scary she jumps when she sees her own shadow.
Last edited on Jul 21 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 21 2014.
- a man with no class. For example: possessing little money, lacking in transportation, without a place to live, etc. Popularized by the song "No Scrubs" on TLC's 1999 album FanMail.
I can't believe that scrub thought I'd give him my phone number.
Last edited on Jan 08 1998. Submitted by Kendall from Aiken, SC, USA
on Jan 08 1998.
- an annoying person.
Your little brother is such a scrub!
Last edited on Jun 01 1998. Submitted by Ashley and Jackie from Bay Area School of Enterprise, Alameda, CA 94501, USA
on Jun 01 1998.
- an inferior competitor; "newbie".
Last edited on Jun 09 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jun 09 2010.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- crazy, mad, insane.
That guys gone seven thirty!
Last edited on Jun 07 2013. Submitted by HypeBlaze from UK
on Jun 11 2002.
- crazy, ballistic, out of control. Derived from hospital codes used to describe mentally-insane patients. Often used in rap songs.
She went 730 on him.
Is he really 730?
Last edited on Jun 07 2013. Submitted by Rachel from Decatur, GA, USA
on Feb 04 2003.
- Couldn't believe it, or make a big deal.
When I saw them together, I shit a brick.
Mom done shit a brick over this!
If she catches me she will shit a brick!
Last edited on Apr 17 2013. Submitted by John S. from Missouri, USA
on Jun 21 1999.
- v. to freak out; go crazy; get extremely upset.
It's not that bad, don't shit a brick!
When Chasey dumped him, he almost shit a brick!
Last edited on Jan 20 2003. Submitted by Steven W. from South Euclid, OH, USA
on Jan 20 2003.
- To have an unusually large bowel movement.
"Man, I just shit a brick."
Last edited on Oct 27 2009. Submitted by Pazuzu from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Oct 27 2009.
- to react with extreme emotion; "freak out"; "have a fit".
She's going to shit a brick when she finds out about this.
Last edited on Mar 11 2013. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Aug 30 2003.
- to react with extreme distress.
When your mom finds out, she's going to shit a brick .
Last edited on May 15 2004. Submitted by Melissa G. from Medway, Ohio, USA
on May 15 2004.
- to have a difficult bowel movement, e.g. due to constipation.
Last edited on Oct 19 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 18 2012.