You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 39 of words meaning emotions, conditions, and feelings (482 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- mean or disrespectful.
Hey! You don't have to be so salty!
I like my ladies salty.
Last edited on May 09 2013. Submitted by Nicole from AR, USA
on Jul 21 1998.
- embarrassed because of one's own doing, especially when one makes a claim that turns out to be wrong.
Man, he was feeling salty!
Last edited on Jun 09 1999. Submitted by Miranda from OH, USA
on Jun 09 1999.
- angry, irritated, grouchy.
I'm salty because we lost the basketball game.
Stay away from Amy, she's really salty today.
He was salty when he found out he had to work Saturday night.
I woke up feeling salty this morning after a bad dream about my ex.
Last edited on May 07 2013. Submitted by JD from Baltimore, MD, USA
on Nov 08 1999.
She's still salty because I didn't call her last night.
Last edited on Feb 28 2000. Submitted by Anonymous from Chicago, IL, USA
on Feb 28 2000.
Damn that's salty!
Last edited on Aug 27 2002. Submitted by J from Cincinnati, OH, USA
on Aug 27 2002.
- corny or childish.
That was the saltiest joke I've heard in a long time.
- See more words with the same meaning: corny.
Last edited on Jul 04 2014. Submitted by Kellaman, D. from MI, USA
on May 01 2004.
- ugly, weird.
Those pink teddy bear bedroom slippers are scary!
Last edited on Jul 01 1998. Submitted by Cookie from MI, USA
on Jul 01 1998.
- When a person or animal is afraid of someone or something. i.e.- That girl is so scary she jumps when she sees her own shadow.
Last edited on Jul 21 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 21 2014.
- a man with no class. For example: possessing little money, lacking in transportation, without a place to live, etc. Popularized by the song "No Scrubs" on TLC's 1999 album FanMail.
I can't believe that scrub thought I'd give him my phone number.
Last edited on Jan 08 1998. Submitted by Kendall from Aiken, SC, USA
on Jan 08 1998.
- an annoying person.
Your little brother is such a scrub!
Last edited on Jun 01 1998. Submitted by Ashley and Jackie from Bay Area School of Enterprise, Alameda, CA 94501, USA
on Jun 01 1998.
- an inferior competitor; "newbie".
Last edited on Jun 09 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jun 09 2010.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- crazy, mad, insane.
That guys gone seven thirty!
Last edited on Jun 07 2013. Submitted by HypeBlaze from UK
on Jun 11 2002.
- crazy, ballistic, out of control. Derived from hospital codes used to describe mentally-insane patients. Often used in rap songs.
She went 730 on him.
Is he really 730?
Last edited on Jun 07 2013. Submitted by Rachel from Decatur, GA, USA
on Feb 04 2003.