Browsing page 2 of words meaning insults (list of) (1,255 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- an unintelligent person; "dimwit". Contains strong connotations of obliviousness or forgetfulness. Origin: term implies the person's head contains nothing but air.
He's confused again. What an airhead!
Last edited on Jan 24 2011. Submitted by PJ Spalding from Denver, CO, USA
on Oct 15 1997.
- a person who owns and rides an air cooled, horizontally opposed, twin cylinder, shaft drive motorcycle, e.g. older BMW motorcycles.
Last edited on Jan 24 2011. Submitted by Auto
on Dec 27 2006.
- an airbrush artist.
- See more words with the same meaning: artist.
Last edited on Jun 19 2009. Submitted by pam a.
on Jun 19 2009.
- a physically masculine woman. Usually implies tall. Often implies unattractive. Sometimes implies ill-tempered.
Look at that Amazon. I bet she could kick your ass.
Last edited on Jul 27 2012. Submitted by James from Kansas City, MO, USA
on Feb 08 1999.
- A tall , model like girl .
"Girl look at them legs. You like an amazon."
Last edited on Apr 28 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 28 2012.
- uptight, stingy, conservative; "by the book".
Quit being so anal retentive!
Last edited on Jan 03 2013. Submitted by Tom from Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
on Mar 08 2003.
- uncompromising, strict.
The professor is so anal about the rules.
Last edited on Jan 03 2013. Submitted by James W. from Waterloo, ON, Canada
on May 11 2003.
- compulsive or very picky about doing things a certain way.
My boyfriend is really anal about his car.
She's anal about her clothes.
Last edited on Jan 03 2013. Submitted by Anabel L. from West Covina, CA, USA
on Mar 10 2006.
- a young child.
Citation from from ABC Newsradio blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 10 2010. Submitted by J. C. from Omaha, NE, USA
on Mar 09 2005.
- people who criticize a position but offer no constructive alternative.
Citation from "Fenty on WAMU-FM: 'I'm the One Making the Tough Decisions'", WashingtonCityPaper.com - City Desk (blog), Mike DeBonis, Apr. 9 2010 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 10 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 28 2009.
- a small dog.
Citation from "Big love", M - Milwaukee's Lifestyle Magazine, Amy Siewert, April 5 2010 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 09 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Apr 09 2010.
- a bureaucrat who creates rules about subjects he knows nothing about with the result of inhibiting progress toward worthwhile objectives.
Citation from "Google in the Crosshairs ", The Wall Street Journal, Holman W. Jenkins, Jr., June 8 2012 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Aug 19 2012. Submitted by Argyles from Bellevue, WA, USA
on Jun 09 2012.
- a sexual term for a woman who has a preference for a certain position with her ankles next to her head.
She's an ankle biter.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Aug 19 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 10 2012.
- An issue or situation which is very irritating or frustrating, not a catastrophe, but more than a mild annoyance; often hyphenated
Citation from Derivation is (probably) an analogy to a small dog that bites. No citation available, but this term has been used often in Boeing Co staff and management meetings. blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
I was late for my deposition this morning...having a flat tire on the way to court was a nasty little ankle-biter.
Last edited on Dec 12 2014. Submitted by OffGrid9
on Dec 12 2014.