Browsing page 22 of words meaning insults (list of) (1,256 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- any location inconveniently far away; "the middle of nowhere".
Man, you parked way out in Butt-Fuck, Egypt!
We got lost and ended up in Butt-Fuck, Egypt.
Last edited on Mar 22 2011. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 13 1998.
- far away from the nearest town.
I live out in BFE.
Last edited on Jan 19 1999. Submitted by tony c. from Crawfordsville, IN, USA
on Jan 19 1999.
- a place which is simply too obscure to remember the name of.
Yeah, Heidi's kind of strange... but she was raised in Bumblefuck, West Virginia, so it's understandable.
Last edited on Sep 11 2004. Submitted by Scott M.
on Sep 11 2004.
- Someone who isn't that smart or isn't nice. Synonyms: stupid; idiot; mean; cruel; jerk;.
Don't be such a butthead.
Last edited on Feb 21 2013. Submitted by Anna C. from Warrenville, IL, USA
on Apr 24 2002.
Only a butthead would scam on a bro's bitch.
Last edited on Jun 14 2002. Submitted by Ron W. from Bedford, PA 15522, USA
on Jun 14 2002.
- a dumb ass.
Last edited on Oct 21 2005. Submitted by James F.
on Oct 21 2005.
- a derogatory term; "asshole"; "jerk". Often used playfully.
You're a butt munch.
Oh my god! You're such a buttmunch! LOL just kidding.
Citation from "An Apocalypse to Remember", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 14 (2007) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jun 30 2016. Submitted by Red Dog from AK, USA
on Jan 16 1998.
- a dork or annoying person.
He's a butt-munch.
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Emily C. from Washington, DC, USA
on Mar 23 1998.
- a male jerk.
He is such a butt-munch!
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Sally J. from AR, USA
on Oct 15 1998.
- a person acting stupid or dumb, or a person who truly is stupid or dumb.
You stupid butt-munch.
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Dani D. from New York, NY, USA
on Mar 31 2002.
That party was cake.
Last edited on Aug 02 2010. Submitted by Anonymous from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Dec 01 1999.
That exam was cake.
Last edited on Aug 02 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 14 2008.
- being very happy with excitement about something good.
She was feeling so cake on her roadtrip.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Aug 21 2012. Submitted by thatderngirl
on Jun 17 2012.
- nice buttocks.
Lil' momma got the cake.
Last edited on Aug 02 2010. Submitted by lolz
on Mar 04 2010.
- derogatory term for a homosexual.
Dude that guy at the gas station was acting like such a cake.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Feb 16 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 16 2011.
- a vagina
I put my icing on her cake.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Mar 15 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 21 2012.
- a baby or a sissy.
Don't be a cake. Take your medicine.
Last edited on Mar 15 2014. Submitted by Brayford from Lincoln, UK
on Mar 09 2014.
- Cake is related to anything that can be seen as a tasty treat without any good substance to it or to be desired. It can relate to a pretty woman, a pretty man, a wanted or desired item, or a drug. It is not something that is needed as much as desired. Such as she was that sweet slice of cake on the side of your main dish.
Last edited on May 18 2016. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 18 2016.
noun - uncountable
verb - ambitransitive
- to talk with a person one is attracted to; "flirt", "spit game".
Robert is in his room caking this girl he met today.
That boy was cakin' on the phone with his girl last night.
She needs to quit cakin' with all those frat guys.Also cupcake.
Last edited on Dec 17 2010. Submitted by Lauren from Greenville, SC, USA
on Mar 01 2003.
- to speak affectionately towards someone; "sweet talk".
I heard you on the phone cakin' last night.
Last edited on Dec 17 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 19 2008.
verb - intransitive