Browsing page 79 of words meaning insults (list of) (1,254 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- implies someone who is (sometimes) not too bright, unkempt, nerdy.
He is such a mouth-breather.
Last edited on May 12 2013. Submitted by JoAnn from Denver, CO, USA
on May 21 1999.
- Someone who breathes through the mouth. Basically the same meaning as "slack-jaw;" a stupid person who advertises that stupidity by letting his mouth hang open.
A typical mouth-breather came into the store yesterday.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by cameron from New York, NY, USA
on Oct 21 1999.
- used in a derogatory sense, it means slack jawed, stupid, ignorant, unwashed masses, goofy, unprofessional, dumb, uneducated.
That jerk was a mouth breather.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Ginny R. from Mesa, AZ, USA
on Oct 12 2002.
- an unattractive person.
Last edited on May 04 2010. Submitted by Cheree B. from Alliance, OH, USA
on Feb 10 2003.
- a person with a weak signal on Citizens Band radio.
Last edited on May 04 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 06 2010.
- Item used to scrape the mud from the bottom of your boots or shoes.
Last edited on Jan 16 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 16 2012.
- a fictitious creature upon which one blames his audible flatulence.
That wasn't me, it must have been a mud duck.
Last edited on Feb 15 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 15 2014.
- The worst Fantasy Sports participant of all time.
That Mud Duck is the worst at fantasy football!
Last edited on Mar 15 2016. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 15 2016.
- a stupid person or someone that you don't know and don't like. You're telling that person that they have a low I.Q. Russainlish word for the slang term Mushroom is "me'cozi."
God, you are such a mushroom!
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Jacob P. from Milwaukee, WI 53219, USA
on Mar 12 2003.
- to treat someone like a mushroom: to keep him in the dark and feed him manure.
Last edited on Oct 02 2005. Submitted by william l. from Tennessee, USA
on Oct 02 2005.