Browsing page 9 of words meaning measures of weight, size, and number (99 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- an amount that is more than one needs.
We're gonna win a shit-ton of cash when we go to Vegas.
Last edited on Mar 19 2014. Submitted by Reid from GA, USA
on Jan 09 2000.
- an overwhelming quantity that seems impossible to handle
I've got a shit-ton of work to do tonight.
Last edited on Jan 29 2007. Submitted by James C. from Hunterdon County, New Jersey, USA
on Jan 29 2007.
- An extremely large amount. Abbreviation for "shit-load."
I've got a schload of work to do.
Last edited on May 03 1999. Submitted by Sandra M. from Springfield, OH, USA
on May 03 1999.
- a shit load; a whole lot. Also spelled schload.
We got a schload of it.
Last edited on Dec 05 1999. Submitted by Rob from Richmond, VA, USA
on Dec 05 1999.
- a lot; probably more accurately spelled sh'load, this is a 'polite' abbreviation for "shitload" which can be used in mixed company (as long as no one asks for the definition...)
I've got a shload of work to do.
Last edited on Aug 16 2002. Submitted by Forrest from Charlottesville, VA, USA
on Aug 16 2002.
- one eighth of an ounce of marijuana. From "eight" + "skater". Also sk8r or sk8er.
That skater you hooked me up with was a little light, bro.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Andrew from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Sep 09 2002.
- someone who skateboards
Last edited on Jan 05 2005. Submitted by Joe
on Jan 05 2005.
- in an excessive amount, usually too much. Also up the butt.
I've got e-mail up the ass!
Last edited on Jan 13 1998. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 13 1998.