To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 437 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 9 of words meaning measures of weight, size, and number (95 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- An extremely large amount. Abbreviation for "shit-load."
I've got a schload of work to do.
Last edited on May 03 1999. Submitted by Sandra M. from Springfield, OH, USA
on May 03 1999.
- a shit load; a whole lot. Also spelled schload.
We got a schload of it.
Last edited on Dec 05 1999. Submitted by Rob from Richmond, VA, USA
on Dec 05 1999.
- a lot; probably more accurately spelled sh'load, this is a 'polite' abbreviation for "shitload" which can be used in mixed company (as long as no one asks for the definition...)
I've got a shload of work to do.
Last edited on Aug 16 2002. Submitted by Forrest from Charlottesville, VA, USA
on Aug 16 2002.
- one eighth of an ounce of marijuana. From "eight" + "skater". Also sk8r or sk8er.
That skater you hooked me up with was a little light, bro.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Andrew from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Sep 09 2002.
- someone who skateboards
Last edited on Jan 05 2005. Submitted by Joe
on Jan 05 2005.
- in an excessive amount, usually too much. Also up the butt.
I've got e-mail up the ass!
Last edited on Jan 13 1998. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 13 1998.
- An awful lot of something, probably too much of it.
He's got email up the butt!
Last edited on Oct 22 1997. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Oct 22 1997.