To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 438 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 7 of words meaning money (related to) (190 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- doing well in life.
I've had lean times but now I'm fat.
Last edited on Nov 26 1999. Submitted by Patrick B. from River Ridge, LA, USA
on Nov 26 1999.
Check out this fat burrito I got.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jul 24 2010.
- a person who has not had their first kiss or has never French kissed. Origin: a middle-school term used in the southern United States.
Last edited on Feb 01 1998. Submitted by Erica from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Feb 01 1998.
- a person in their first year of high school; "freshman".
Oh, she's a fish, huh? I thought so.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by Jennifer S. from Houston, TX, USA
on Dec 26 1998.
- a weakling; "wimp".
This guy is a fish.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by richard p. from Alabama, USA
on Mar 21 2002.
- a heavy drinker. Shortened from the expression "drinks like a fish."
He's such a fish.
Last edited on Oct 11 2002. Submitted by Emilie S from Petersburg, AK, USA
on Oct 11 2002.
- one dollar.
Citation from "'Countdown with Keith Olbermann' for May 7" transcript, MSNBC, May 10, 2004 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Oct 07 2009. Submitted by Zach J. from Yorktown, VA, USA
on Dec 02 2004.
- a new prisoner.
Citation from "Prison Break-In", Arrested Development (TV, 2005), Season 3 Episode 7 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Dec 02 2010. Submitted by Patrick W.
on Aug 16 2008.
- a bad poker player.
Last edited on Mar 14 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 14 2009.
- a person who is "FISH" - an acronym for "fit, intelligent, sexy, hot". (In other words: attractive, intelligent, attractive, attractive.)
Jenny is such a fish!
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 02 2010.
- a woman.
Ugh! Why are there so many fishes in the club tonight?
There's some nice fish here.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by John Kitus from Boise, ID, USA
on Jan 24 2012.
- meaning fancy, stunning or anything that looks extraordinarily good. New Zealand slang.
He's got a really flash car.
Citation from Nuts (magazine) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Mar 02 2013. Submitted by Moo from Santa Cruz, CA, USA
on Mar 02 1999.
- to blow up, get crazy, to beat down.
Damn, that guy really flashed on that other guy.
Last edited on Sep 19 2002. Submitted by devin s.
on Sep 19 2002.
- An attitude shift from fine/normal to angry madness that happens in a split second. With or without a reasonable reason.
She flashed on me last night.
Last edited on Jan 13 2003. Submitted by Tay N. from Santa Cruz, CA, USA
on Jan 13 2003.
- to threaten to beat up someone.
I'm going to flash on you.
Last edited on Aug 10 2005. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 10 2005.
verb - transitive